4 Likes

Cancel Form: CANCELLATION FORM

IP:152.58.179.81 (152.58.179.81)
City : Kolkata Zip Code : 700006 Longitude : 88.383200
State : WB Metro : Unknown Latitude : 22.518000

6 Likes

boy they got mad quick… lmao

4 Likes

LOL…been on them non stop for quite a bit. Good they’re pissed.

1 Like

888-461-0752

3 Likes

I am gonna see if they can hear me eating

1 Like

Paypal is getting me connected to Norton site to cancel my charge. :smiley:

1 Like

I know @Matherchod, lol. I brought that up to him asking why a BC charge is now a Norton refund. Click.

1 Like

back to hold music time lmao

1 Like

888-461-0752 … Just called … James from Suppoat answered … I asked if this is PayPal and he said YES.

I will try to string him out for a lil’ while even though I have no virtual machine … BEFORE @LordOfTheRings mauls their phone system! :+1: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

888-461-0752 … Okay, my call with James only lasted so long since I could not resist abusing him verbally when he seems to be getting rather impatient with my “old feeble man” voice.

Now I am repeatedly calling to harass. THEY ARE SKITTISH! I have not called this number before just now, before today.

One guy answered and when he said in his script his fake first name it sounded like he said Tevin. I asked very politely, “Did you say your first name is Tevin, Sir? Do you mean Kevin?” He hung up without saying anything further.

Just now one guy answered only with an exasperated hello.

They have been messed with today, I can tell! I am gonna keep calling since they have not blocked me yet.

1 Like

They must be masochists as we’ve been harassing them for a long freaking time.

2 Likes

A guy just answered with his script and quickly he said before I could say anything, “Hello, are you there?”

I said happily and kindly, “Yes Sir, I’m here.”

He asked, “How are you doing today?”

I said, “We are doing very well as always. How is the weather in Kolkata?” CLICK!

Yeah, I can tell at present in the latter part of the afternoon that they have been messed with today! When I get a chance to mess with scammers around noon or even 11 am or 11:30 am, they are not as skittish and demoralized!

Haha, Iwe get a kick out of messin’ with these criminals.

3 Likes

On it
As soon as the VM snapshot reloads
Away we go…
hahahaha
Albert said mind your words on this recorded line and hang up the call…which one stupid?
they only have a few inbound lines
Gary and Albert don’t like talking to themselves and got out quickly
What the hell is “A Tony” talking about getting an email about a charge he didn’t make? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

2 Likes

listen to my recording near the end :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wasted their time, told them afterwards I was wasting their time. Since Windows Sandbox does not have any additional apps other than the basic built in ones, they kept trying to open my camera but they could not find a camera application.

If you want to call these scammers yourself, just say a random 8 character invoice id. Like they are going to check it.

Welcome to the community, @prpl. Welcome aboard! :+1:

Their anger pleases us!

1 Like

Tried to tell me he was in LA.

1 Like