PayPal refund 325-267-2269

Scam Number: 325-267-2269
Scammer’s Website or Email: email
Additional information about this scam: PayPal $1272.69 bitcoin order HM985075 email SCAM 3252672269

4 Likes

Still active. Really stupid. You can keep them on the line for a while. They were convinced my real name was Deez. Deez Nuts.

3 Likes

Lol i just called using the above info and i said i would like this to be canceled led and i don’t nt know what this is and he said he was going to cancel it so then he hung up.

2 Likes

Some Bitcoin fake order

1 Like

did they ask for any type of remote connecting?
teamviewer or anydesk?

1 Like

Yes Teamviewer.

1 Like

thats a shame.
i need anydesk for ratting

2 Likes

i could get their ip and than get more data by letting them connect to me

1 Like

Teamviewer

are you going to call the now?
if you do we can teamup to get some data of them

BitorBit#6268

1 Like

They will call back at 2 PM pacific time

I’m actually calling them live on twitch right now, and if there is one thing I can give them a gold star and a pat on the back for is that their hold music is pretty catchy…

1 Like

They’re still answering @4:20 EST

Trolling with: PANJABI MC - MANDIAN TO BACH KE (THE DICTATOR SOUNDTRACK) :rofl:

2 Likes

325-267-2269 : Someone hung up on me, when I said I was charged $1272 for Buttcoin.

2 Likes

Yes. I have made a note of their music in my records

Yeah, I need AD too to get into their PC. I use SplashTop for my real job, but they don’t wanna play with that.

1 Like

Lol I had her going for a second, then turned on some Panjabi MC and she got butthurt and hung up

3 Likes

I had someone cuss at me for 4 minutes straight last night - different number - amazon rats. The whole time I was telling him to shut up, be a good muddachod/bhenchod and listen to this wonderful music I was playing! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

325-267-2269 : Guy hung up on me after I typed www.teamviewer . com. He did not like my French accent apparently. I never got to play him some music, since I do not have a “shell.”

3 Likes