Paypal/Norton 818-303-1365

Scam Number: 818-303-1365
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

3 Likes

Vonage line, baiting with a virtual machine.

2 Likes

I got ‘Bob’ and he is most likely inbred by the way he talks

2 Likes

HIGHLIGHTS FROM VIRTUAL MACHINE BAIT:

• The scammers blocked my Google Voice line by claiming they were no longer in service, so I opted to call from my TextNow line to the Scammistani national anthem.
  • The scammers answered as PayPal and told me to throw my computer out the window.
2 Likes

Damn, you’re getting that response rather often lately, lmao. Hope you’re on a 1st floor.

My GV calls aren’t going through either. Thankfully I’ve got 8 TN numbers.

3 Likes

is this number still active ?

2 Likes

Only seems to be working with TN numbers. GV calls result in number not in service message.

2 Likes

There blocking GV and other bandwidth numbers, guess I need a TN account

3 Likes

Yes @CatMan, I just called for the first time and “Bob” answered. I was using my TextMe phone number. I also have a TextNow phone number.

I have some time to kill before I gotta get goin’.

I asked, “Hello Bobby, how are you today?” After maybe 5 seconds the call either dropped or he hung up.

There was the sound though of what I think was a different scammer talking on the phone, and the sound was rather loud.

So I am not sure if “Bobby” hung up on me because he did not like being called “Bobby” or if the call disconnected or if maybe “Bobby” could not hear me because of a loud criminal colleague of his.

4 Likes

Now on my second call I am on the phone with “John” and I am addressing him as Johnny on the Spot.

When “Johnny on the Spot” answered the phone, he said “this is Geek … PayPal.” I think he mistakenly was going to say “Geek Squad” but then corrected himself to say he is with PayPal.

• Phone Number: 818-303-1365
  • Date of this Report: March 11, 2024
  • Phone Line Type: VOIP
  • Phone Company: VONAGE
  • Phone Location: BURBANK, CA
4 Likes

Regular IPhone call works for me and instant connection too

5 Likes

Bobby Fernandez, Peter William, Joel Savio
call back (508) 796-3534

3 Likes