PayPal Impersonators - 660-204-0124

Scam Number: (660) 204-0124
Scammer’s Website or Email: Chadric Lampasona [email protected]

Additional information about this scam: It is your typical PayPal scam on the network of Lumen via Skype. Proof is below.

4 Likes

The criminals are answering now

@drwat @Tillianne @OfclyGoodenough @Jhawk @MajorLeeAwesome @ScammerBaits @HorseVG @Hviezdoslav @T-REX

9 Likes

660-204-0124 Tyler Friday 7-19-24 2:25PM EST

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I am conferencing these scammers at (660) 204-0124 with fake pharmacy angry dude at 888-682-1109. Lots of fun!

4 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::joy::joy:
I’m conferencing them with Facebook scammer.
Great minds think alike!

5 Likes

“John” from “Geek Squad” answered. jchelp.top. These dumbfucks think I’m scammer payback :joy::joy:

4 Likes

They seem to be getting flooded lol.

5 Likes

This is beautiful! I encourage everyone to keep conferencing these asswipes! The Paki pharmacy dude gets heated up real fast and yells and swears!

4 Likes

Just answered as, and I quote, “thank you for calling Gooka squad”. I just couldn’t contain my impulsive belly laugh.

4 Likes

Perhaps, they are characters from the Czech game from 1997 called “Gooka”???

Download Gooka (Windows) - My Abandonware

Gooka - Wikipedia

Seems like a very weird game! Among other things, the player takes the role of Gooka, who is accused of murdering his own father, and is tasked with proving his innocence and unmasking the true killer.

3 Likes

I thought it was Geeka Squat?

3 Likes

I like “Gooka” more. A sinister plot of said game (described above) has me more intrigued! I want to discover and bust Czech serial killers murdering innocent fathers in 1997! I suspect they reside in Lakhore, Pakistan now and tend to marry their goat brides young!

2 Likes

Usually is MJ, but this mook had his own take on how to say it

2 Likes