Payment of 10 million dollars for you

Email sender: [email protected]
Email title: Payment Of 10 Million Dollars For You
Body:

Dear [Recipient],

Greetings to you! I am Mr. Edwin Castro the current winner of $2.05 billion in a national lottery on the Feb 14, 2023 drawing, You might be surprised for receiving an email from me but I want to inform you that I’m donating {$10 Millions} to 5 random individuals from any part of worldwide and if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of {$10 Millions} to you as one of the selected {5}, to verify my winnings please visit the official Guinness World Records website at the following link: Winner of biggest ever lottery jackpot revealed after bagging $2 billion ticket | Guinness World Records

I just started my international charitable donation campaign and I will be giving a donation of US$10 Million each to improve the life and career of (5) Lucky individuals from any part of the world.

Firstly, I must express my gratitude for your interest to accept this donation and assist us with our charitable course, I was never a believer of luck until I won the lottery, and the same luck that drew me to this fortune has attracted me to you. Your email address was submitted to us by the Email internet management teams as an email User and a part of our donation list your Email ID is among those listed to receive the donation sum of US$10,000,000.00 through the help of our accountant agent Mr. Mack LaRock the CHIEF BANKING OFFICER of Access Bank Headquarters. Be rest assured that you are not at any risk with this money.

The $10,000,000.00 donation we are offering you might not be too much for you or your business but I believe it’s enough to assist you in helping others to keep humanity alive even in the face of this great adversity. We have chosen you to be a part of these blessings because we believe that there is an expression of worship. I would like to advise you to keep this to yourself until the donations get to you.

I want you to make sure you contact Mr. Mack LaRock with the information below to enable quick release of the donation payment to you because bankers are always engaged with many customers activities. THIS IS YOUR PAYMENT CODE: [ CASTRO3703WIN ] make sure you [email] Mr. Mack LaRock your personal information listed below with your PAYMENT CODE [ CASTRO3703WIN ] if you want him to release your payment of {$10 Million} to you.

Please use the following information to get in touch with Mr. Mack LaRock:
Contact Person: Mr. Mack LaRock
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number: +14022250044 (Text message only; you can text him once you email him your information for urgent notification)

Please make sure you send Mr. Mack LaRock your full information listed below because he will need the information to keep records of you and also for the financial institution to assign the donation to you.

Full Name:
Address:
WhatsApp Phone Number:
Office and Personal Phone Number:
A Picture of You and Your ID or Passport:

Mr. Mack LaRock can also be reached via text message at +14022250044, but please use this number strictly for banking-related matters. Feel free to text him at any time regarding your donation payment for urgent notification.

Therefore: you hereby advise to make sure that you comply with every instruction once you contact Mr. Mack LaRock the Chief Banking Officer of Access Bank Headquarters today because the new payment of US$10 Million signed in your name is 100% genuine with due process of law,

Please be aware that this transaction is being monitored by the United States Government to protect us from internet scams and fraudulent activities.

I sincerely hope that this donation brings happiness to you and your family. and I urge you to reach out to Mr. Mack LaRock as soon as possible to express your interest. Once again, Congratulations on being selected, and I wish you a joyous celebration in advance.

Best Regards.
Mr. Edwin Castro.
Remain Bless From Mr. Edwin Castro Fund Donation Families❤️.

:zap:Note: If you find this email in your SPAM/JUNK folder, it may be due to restrictions imposed by your Internet Service Provider. Please consider moving it to your inbox and treat it as a genuine message.