Outbound Transfer - DSJAS Module

Introducing my Outbound Transfer Module

For the people who use DSJAS as a fake bank, I have made a module that might help you with transferring money.

Usually in DSJAS, you can only transfer from one account to another? You can’t proceed with bating from that point? That ends today.

This module supports “wire transferring” and transferring money to a Zelle Email. It also allows you to use discord webhooks to send the data to your private server, which could be good for investigating and stuff (inspired by someone asking for something similar in the DSJAS github) (DSJAS is an open source fake bank that I found out about recently on scammer.info) (The module is paired best with the default theme, or a theme that doesn’t modify the Transfer page (e.g, it wouldn’t work at all with the Felicity Bank theme) )

Here’s the download link, or if you want more info go here: GitHub - GSLevel/outbound-transfers: DSJAS Module - WORKS BEST WITH THE DEFAULT THEME

If there are any bugs, please contact me either on discord (Level#1720), scammer.info, or by email ([email protected]). There’s bugs for everything I develop, so I bet there are bugs.

6 Likes

Very cool

Wow one of the more useful things released recently.

3 Likes

Just to let you all know, there was a bug where it wouldn’t send the zelle email via discord webhooks (there was a typo in the code). So I published v1.0.1 with the bug fixed and other refinements. Releases · GSLevel/outbound-transfers · GitHub

Edit: I also published v1.0.2. That should be it for the bugs, I’ll shut up now lol.

The bug could have been major to some people, which is why I’m letting people know here. This will be the last time I do this though because I don’t want it to become spammy.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like