Our favourites have been back in touch!

Scam Number: (917) 730-7811
Domain Used: (N/A)
Extra Info: Scamergy finance called!
@MajorLeeAwesome @Draco @scammerjammer007 @scamterminator2021 @drwat @JusticeinTexas @AngelFat @Tagow @Hviezdoslav @SponsoredByChina
Would you look at the carrier? Ask for “Jack” and “Ron”. Fyi, they took about 3 minutes to answer, patience! They’re active now, they also already SEEM a little skeptical.

5 Likes

:fist:t3::fist:t3::joy::joy: I’m conferencing them with triggered Amazon scammers at (806) 412-5995

5 Likes

So, based on some research done by some folks “behind the scenes”, there is a possibility that Onvoy actually places a number of such calls DIRECTLY to consumers in violation of State and Federal laws. They are still a reseller too, but there is a likelihood that they developed the technology for realistic-sounding robotic voices that are used for phishing for consumers’ personally identifiable information. This is the essence of South Cali student loan robocall lawsuit vs Onvoy.

1 Like

Add: 916 572-2578

2 Likes

When “Synergy Finance” calls…

4 Likes

That’s fucked up. Understatement, if anything.

2 Likes

lie-to-me-again-you-fucking-scammer-i-dare-you-i-double-dare-you-motherfucker

3 Likes

This is their website, for what it’s worth. I’ll see if there’s a “Careers” section. :rofl:

2 Likes

No record of them as a tenant in 100 William St. NYC, as they claim. But I found a clone website under the name “Quick Access Capital”

Both registered with GoDaddy 2015/2016. Shady AF.

3 Likes

Least lowercase has no charges/hidden ties. :joy: @MajorLeeAwesome

3 Likes

Go Daddy is a known safe haven for criminal activities. I was harassed by numerous scammers hosting their shitty little dumb websites on GoDaddy. @MehNamesJeff - your best bet is to report this violation here: https://www.ic3.gov/

1 Like