Our Besties Called

Scam Number: (917) 730-8455
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Scamergy Finance
Have at them! @MajorLeeAwesome @scammerjammer007 @scamterminator2021 @drwat @Draco Ask for “Jack”. They want to offer my non existent 4 1/2 year unspecified retail business a loan/business fund for a minimum rough 10% interest, no collateral/personal guarantee or whatever. :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

By the way, it is ONCE AGAIN another Onvoy number!!!

2 Likes

Add: (972) 676-8274
Same call-center

2 Likes

Of course they are :rage:

2 Likes

Onvoy sucks! And so does Peerless Network! It should be renamed “Shameless Network”.

1 Like

917 730 8455 still active as of 2:55pm PST

3 Likes

U mean shameful* lol - good idea.

1 Like

23-Mar-2022, 12:56 pm Central in USA … I just called 917 730 8455 and a guy answered with only a sheepish and unenthusiastic “Hello” and I commenced mocking him for his lack of enthusiasm. He hung up quickly without saying anything more. Has this criminal had many baiting and/or harassing calls already? :crazy_face:

I’ll continue calling this number from both my Unknown Number VOIP and from my TextNow number repeatedly! We’ll see how long this number will be active.

Let’s get 'em, comrades! :smile:

Post Script: When calling back from both of my phones I am now currently on the Ukulele hold music on both of my calls. So 917 730 8455 does NOT seem to be a TextNow number.

2 Likes

Either way. They are engaged in shameful conduct and they have no shame, hence “shameless” haha

3 Likes

On it 917

3 Likes

Sometimes I’m on hold for awhile but still they are answering. Except for one of my many calls, all of them have answered with only “Hello” though ONE of the many times I have called one guy answered with “Hello, this is Synergy. How may I help you?”

1 Like

Just now,1:43 pm Central in USA, this number answered and the guy said only “Hello”

I guess this number is active still, though at times it might be necessary to wait on hold.

1 Like