Online Account Sale Scam

Definitely a scam, and quite a common bitcoin scam now

1 Like

Can someone please help me? I got scammed by this company called utilitysavingsexpertm.com

That website is linked to this 3544212434 phone number you guys are all talking about.

However, the guy who contacted me claimed to be Pakistani and spoke to me in my language. He called from a internet based number 818-877-2533

Can anyone help me entrap this guy? He is still calling me telling me if I give him $12,500 he will give me back $50,000 what a joke!

1 Like

Was just attempted a scam from same people (checked phone and location via who.is) on a popular discord channel.

Website is www.jayrobertpost.com; discord ID: Ms.Godluvssarah#5301.

Goal of the scam is to get people to give them crypto for staking. I assume they just steal the crypto and walk away with it.

Funny to see how much you guys care about what me and my friend are up to, Keep up the work. It’s interesting to follow and see what else you guys find!!!

-Ace

How stupid can you be? You didn’t even use a VPN…

2 Likes

Dynamic Residential IPs, its fine.

My dude, you’re using a broadband connection and a mobile connection, that just makes it so much easier to track you down LOL

Let’s not forget the guy who spammed scammer.info on his home connection in the USA and ended up getting raided by the police :joy:

Oop. What happened mate?

My bad, didnt know this shit was that serious

Nah man, im just trolling around. Thought it’d be funny :stuck_out_tongue:

You mad or what

1 Like

Yes, they’re all very stupid. One scammer on Discord making fake video game cheats keeps making new versions of his malware and just can’t quite grasp why every new webhook he sends victim information to ends up getting deleted somehow.

The location of the first business isn’t even registered or existent

It appears that they started a new scam with job offers. It seemed too good to be true and way too fast. All of it was unsecured so it seemed very suspicious from the get-go. I checked their new website: bonex-app.biz

I did a look up of this domain:

It results in the addresses mentioned here and the phone number:

tel:+354.4212434
Kalkofnsvegur 2, Reykjavik, Capital Region, 101, IS

This is the what’s app number that they provided me as well:
+447984426678

1 Like

Iirc, this is some kind of WHOIS privacy company.

Those scammer have new website for investment scam: ruiwinaa.com which is linked to the same phone number and address on Whois ruiwinaa.com whois lookup - who.is

no its fake domain belongs to ireland

These scammers have a new website, https://iplogisticsco.com … they are trying to recruit me for a supposed PM position in NC saying they have an office in NY in the 7 World Trade Center, 18th floor… the scam goes as a training program of 4 weeks and supposedly a compensation of over 2K for that time.

These scammers also run https://themusicianhouse.com/, registered to the same location in Reykjavik
They want you to pay for goods by transferring money using WISE or bank transfer to this personal account:
Account Holder Name: Sandra Plazas Prados
IBAN: ES32 0019 8087 9740 1011 0521
SWIFT/BIC: DEUTESBBXXX Bank Name: DEUTSCHE BANK, S.A.E.

Welcome @osvaldo_pugliese!