OMG I Didn't Subscribe to McAfee 888-413-3831

Scam Number:

Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

4 Likes

" OMG, I Didn’t Subscribe to McAfee"

But my records show you did…Must be identity theft :rofl:

I stuck the number in the header for you.

3 Likes

Called several time… they accept Norton, McAffee or anything. :smiley:

as long as you have a computer to log in to n365.live or gdhelp.live with code 15989, they are happy.

3 Likes

888-412-3831 is a Nuwave Resp. Org. line.

Usually, these refund scammers will fraudulently claim your computer came with a free trial when you first bought it as an excuse for their fake “auto-renewal.” They’ll usually have you cancel by filling out a fake “refund/cancellation form” and force you to log into your bank account to process the “refund.”

Most of the time, these scammers will use a forked version of ConnectWise to remotely access your computer and steal your banking credentials. When I bait them with a virtual machine, I usually tell them that my bank is strictly in-person, prompting them to either force me to register for an online bank account or go to a nearby Bitcoin ATM.

I don’t do either, instead opting to finish them off with the Bhenchod Song.

3 Likes

Oh I’m well aware. Watch tons of scam baiting vids and unfortunately I hear about a lot of them from my elderly customers.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: Silly scammers tricks are for your maan and bahan. I fixed tthe number in the title to 413.

2 Likes

McAfee 888.413.3831 19:14 19/03/2024 Victor
520.841.6413 Nigel Davis

Nigel has spit his Dummy out !!!

1 Like

n360.life
ms4help.info screen connect
Nigel, Brian
They request wire transfer to Vietnam

Site is a mirror of n4cworld.web.app, a Google domain registered via MarkMonitor on January 8, 2019 (updated December 23, 2023) - Whois web.app