O2 UK Scammer Reporting Thread

I’m getting so many calls to my burner numbers from O2 scammers now, I might as well start a thread. Most numbers on here will be outbound only and may possibly be a spoof. Do not call any of these numbers unless it is clearly specified that it is a callback number that the scammers answer.

Most of these scammers will call victims in the UK and tell them they haven’t paid their phone bill and they make you pay them directly. Others will call them and ask them to “Verify da each and every ting”. This is either because of “suspeeeshusss activities on your account” or because they’re pretending to give you a special discount on your phone bill.

My main aim with this is to get them reported to the carriers and get their numbers taken down so this tactic is less lucrative for them.

2 Likes

Number: +44 (0) 7941357520
Not set up to receive calls.
Carrier: EE UK

Call victims about a “special offer” on their account and ask for personal info.

2 Likes

Number: +44 (0) 29 2264 6145
Not set up to receive calls
Carrier: IP Voice Networks ltd
Tell victims they haven’t paid their phone bill and they need to pay them right now - Has already been reported, I am yet to receive a response.

1 Like

I have an EE Contact!

So, any EE scam numbers with applicable/info about it send this to me, preferably with straight proof too - such as recorded calls [etc] and I’ll forward them on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome, I don’t have a recording for this call as I was busy when I got it. I’ll be sure to record these in the future. Thanks!

1 Like