Norton support refund

8667895394 Norton support refund

2 Likes

Indian guy picked up, asked for invoice ID and asked if I wanted to cancel, then transferred me to endless hold.

Edit: Got connected to “Sam”, he asked me the invoice and told me to "open da Google Chrome or da Microsoft Edge and enter “nor.help3.org” and enter the code “17994”. He then told me to double click the file so he could connect to my VM.

He then told me to enter in a new tab “Norton Cancellation & Refund Form”, which then opened this refund form:
Norton Cancellation & Refund Form

Callback for “Sam”: ‪(415) 935-5025‬ (Magic Jack line)

After we got disconnected, he called me back and told me to log into my Chase bank account, I played the Hurr Durr meme but he wasn’t done yet, he redirected me to the sign in page for Chase and told me to enter the info there. However, I intentionally entered the wrong info in, he then redirected me to the “Forgot Password” screen where I continued to troll him with resource monitor. He then locked my computer with this screen:

After a while, he eventually gave up and told me to open the app store and download RealVNC server. He then asked me to enter the code “691626588” After this, I spammed hurr-durr and after 45 seconds of him yelling at me not to touch my mouse, I called him a madharchod and he called me a mf and hung up.

1 Like

These guys were funny, very stupid as always.