Norton security scam

Scammer’s Number:833 576-2206
Domains Used:
Extra Info:

1 Like

number is active with menu

Active. Indian scammer answered

Active and sounds like a very large call center. Used a type of remote access software that I haven’t seen before

1 Like

This number is also active on this product.

+1866-574-3770

1 Like

I want to eventually do more with scambaiting but one of my favorite things to do while I’m cleaning is call them over and over saying hello? After they say something. Shows their IQ how many of them say hello back like 10 times :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

833 576-2206 : Got human, 6/7, 12:45 p.m. EST.

2 Likes

(833) 576-2206 : 6/7, 12:55 p.m. No order number, no service.

1 Like

833 576-2206 - HELLOOO Mother f*ckers! NOT happy and too stupid to block numbers!

1 Like

Thanks! Been calling them in my car while waiting and I’m blasting Indian music. Apparently Dallas has a Indian radio station 104.9 :joy::joy: They can’t block me and they keep answering.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community. Happy Scambaiting! :heart_eyes:

Welcome to the Community. Happy Scambaiting! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I talked to them. Became obscene

2 Likes

I just got off the phone with them gave them all the information that my wife received for another Norton scam and even though they told me the info was wrong they were willing to still try to scam me. Called them out the one thing i give them credit for is they will go down until their death claiming they are norton. this video and others can be found on my youtube channel @coldashell

1 Like

833 576-2206 AND … Sam sez “Get off he phone mother f*cker”! Mensa candidate for sure

833 576-2206 hoardin😆 push 43 …push 53 …push…

We have one too😂93.4 … I listen to it in my car

where is the video mate. The number is still working

Thank you. I love knowing no matter what they say I am making a difference helping people from getting scammed. I am studying to get my A+ certification right now but eventually I want to start doing more with scambaiting.

Go to YouTube and search Cold As Hell you can find a playlist of all my scambaiting videos I just started so there is not a lot

3 Likes