Norton Scam +1-(816)744-8849

Scam Number: (816)744-8849
ALSO 929-341-3563
Domain Used:
Extra Info:

Hi Member!

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Your Yearly product membership for NORTON Total All Round Security has been renewed AND updated successfully.

PRODUCT TITLE End Date Quantity Amount Total Payment Method
NORTON Total All Round Security In 1 year 1 $550.00 USD Debit from account

Order No. MCL1642513259SPE

Order Date: 18-01-2022

If you require urgent assistance, please call our Experts for refund and settlement issue on +1 – ( 816 ) – ( 744 ) – 8849

Regards,

Eduardo J.
BILLING & SETTLEMENT DEPARTMENT

It would be a real pity if you wasted their time :wink:

2 Likes

It turns out scammers don’t like when you explain there scam to them. Lol

1 Like

Haha!

Yeah, I almost felt sorry for the guy I was talking to. He had no discernable soul left in his body. I did a pretty straight bait, so I may try to call him again tomorrow if they don’t quit and change their numbers. :smiley:

2 Likes

Obscene scammer

1 Like

Called no answer

1 Like

Well, he was definitely fun while he lasted. I was a 72 year old with a recently deceased wife who was a philanthropist that raised tens of thousands of dollars for orphans in central asia, and he was still more than happy to rob me of $5000

1 Like

I wonder if we had the same guy. I was on the phone with them for about 1.5 hours. It was definitely interesting.

1 Like

Did you do a video? If it shows up on YouTube I’ll listen to him

I’m working on editing it. I think it’ll be #8 video. I’m premiering #6 this Sunday.

1 Like

P.S. Thanks for stopping by friend!! I appreciate that!

No problem. I enjoy your baits. Not too over the top, but you keep them sucked in for a long time. Good stuff!

I’ll be looking for it! I’m subbed to your channel

Thanks for that! I do enjoy the long drawn out baits. I’ll be sprinkling in some short, fun stuff periodically but long form is my jam. I find it most satisfying to waste as much time as possible. A hook, line, sinker method.

Thank you for that! It’ll be out in 2 weeks likely. It’ll take me some time to edit it properly as this is the longest conversation I’ve had yet.

1 Like

Included these clowns in my Jim Browning Soundboard calls the other day. :rofl: