Norton refund scam- TOLL FREE NUMBER REFUND SCAMMERS

Date: Mon, Jun 10, 2024, 12:19 PM
Subject: Thank you for your order ecpa-23-NC
To: <@gmail.com>

We are incredibly thankful for your recent order. Your loyalty and
ongoing support are what keep us going. We deeply appreciate your
trust and look forward to continuing to serve you with excellence.
Thank you for being a wonderful customer.
~Charlie Costa

1 Like

Not even using the American format for the date. And very nasty dude.

1 Like

Let’s start a SHAME THE F ON YOU CORPORATIONS WALL

This originated from GMAIL once again!

1 Like

Super mad at me when I brought up that 53 percent of Indian children are sexually assaulted by a family member. He was very angry when I brought up the size of Indian men’s appendages which according to a study I read are the smallest in the world. Gee, was it something I said?

2 Likes

See above edit. GMAIL knows but don’t care. I let them know everytime I report one that they are the number one choice for scammers in the additional comments section.

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/abuse

2 Likes

They absolutely do not care.

1 Like

This a 50 plus Billion dollar annual assault on countries. We are just mainly sitting on our hands. I have already figured out some ways to seriously combat these nasty lowlifes. Put your politician in contact with me.

They are not protected against CRIMINAL activity. Some relatives of recent suicide victims are suing FaceBook, Snapchat, etc.

Do you think our politicians actually care? If they did, they would cut off aid to countries that don’t crack down on this. They all have their hands in the till on both sides. I don’t trust any of them.

3 Likes

Thats like STEP ONE: NO aid to any country that harbors scammers or does only token enforcement.

If they would stop the partisan crap they could focus more on everything that needs attention. Most people are gullible thinking that the government is out to help us all in some way or are our advocates when in reality its few and far in between that anyone that wants to make a real difference is elected. Thus they are pissing on the proverbial forest fire when it comes to thwarting these scammer syndicates. :frowning: