Norton Refund Scam 618-619-0312

Scam Number: 618-619-0312
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Called me and told me that I have a Norton security service, do I want to complete it or cancel ?

IP: 49.37.37.140 (West Bengal, Kolkata. India)

3 Likes

Answering Amazon. Did not like that I knew his location!

3 Likes

Yes, whenever @drwat, aka Doc, posts an IP address, I like also to mention their location to 'em!

In this case, the K in Kolkata happens to have the same sound as a hard C in a particularly vulgar word that I can use to describe the female family members of a criminal. So I can use a bit of alliteration when I mention the Kolkata Cs of the criminal’s female family members. Also I know the name of the city in which I am paying 5 Rupees to each of the Cs of the criminal’s female family members.

Okay, I am goin’ in and givin’ this 618-619-0312 a try!

1 Like

618-619-0312 is a TextNow number. I got the generic TextNow message machine. I left a message that might be considered a teensy weensy bit nasty and unfriendly.

Has he blocked Los Angeles 310? I’m calling from an Arizona number and got through but then when I call from my LA number it hangs up immediately.

That is very interestin’, @xrmilk. I called 618-619-0312 just now again from my TextNow number that has a southern California area code (909) even though I actually live in the great state of Misery … Oops, I meant Missouri. I got again the generic TextNow message machine and left another tasty and nasty message. That (909) area code of my TextNow number is for the area that is east of Los Angeles. The (909) area code is for Alta Loma and Rancho Cucamonga for example.

1 Like

Says no longer in service.

1 Like

Not working