Norton refund (844) 515-1015

Scam Number: (844) 515-1015
Domain Used:
Extra Info:
Email:

Hi Prime Member;

Thank you for your interest in our products.
Your Annual product subscription for NORTON 360 has been renewed AND updated successfully.

ITEM TITLE End Date Quantity Grand Total Method of Payment

NORTON 360 In 1 year 1 $328.00 USD Automatic Debit

Invoice No. DCR2022KCO
Invoice Date: 10-01-2022

If you require urgent assistance, please call our Experts for refund and settlement issue on +1 – ( 844 ) – ( 515 ) – 1015

Regards,
Henry H.
Billing Department

4 Likes

Called them and they asked that I navigate to VFIX.live. I said I couldn’t access that site and requested to use AnyDesk. They connected to my VM and started clicking around looking for information. I attempted to connect to their machine but they became suspicious and hung up.

2 Likes

I’m going to try the same thing. How do you ven next to their computer?

1 Like

Answering at 1:40 PM ET 1/10/2022.

Damn, these guys SUCK at scamming. Nervous and incoherent. I’m having fun mocking their incompetence.

3 Likes

Guy could barely speak English and answered with HELLO?

2 Likes

THey ask me why I keep calling and calling. Gee, I had some creative answers about their mothers and goats.

2 Likes

Absolutely EPIC! Called them around 50 times. Soooo Good!

2 Likes

Me too, my friend. I have lost count. They are pissed.

1 Like

Asked if I am related to Jim Browning,

2 Likes

Noice! I think I’ve called about 75 times. They are over me but I’m gonna keep calling until they FREAK OUT :wink:

3 Likes

Are you, :rofl: :crazy_face: :smirk: :wave:

2 Likes

I was thinking the same :wink:

3 Likes

I never stop until they stop answering.

3 Likes

Maybe!

1 Like

Don’t suggest AnyDesking into their computers due to the potential legal risks.

Don’t suggest AnyDesking into their computers due to the potential legal risks. No ones really gonna tell you for that reason.

1 Like

@cybrly Welcome to the community!

I don’t really care about legal stuff. I want to delete files and find number lists.

1 Like

read this please. plus your so knew to scambaiting there would be no use in your gaining access to the computers as a lot of the information you wouldn’t know what to do with, you’d wanna learn more about scambaiting before attempting stuff like that which I don’t recommend people do.

1 Like

The big part for me is finding lists. Then I can call the victims and see what happened. I get that they back it up, but corrupting their computer and getting lists is really helpful, and can be done with the same program as deletion.