Norton Refund - (808) 900-7214

Scam Number: (808) 900-7214
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

2 Likes

Hunting the block
The block so far has a lot of please hold while they connect u . 7215-7229 so far still hunting this block

2 Likes

they are taking there sweet precious time picking up the phone.

2 Likes

808-900-7239 norton
I hunted the whole block 7299 -7200 just got 1 all others hold music typical hold. Or actual business in Hawaii or couple law firms

1 Like

(877) 871-0708 just called me but it was a missed call because I was on the phone with another scam phone number. I just called back and he answered as Customer Suppoat. I asked for what company he works and he replied NORTON.

2 Likes

I am on the phone with the 0708 number and its a scam i got a lady she wanted the invoice first. Windows key and letter R. www.123secure.org backdoor to a secure code lets see what the remote software is? Secure Client. Grab a pen and pepper, Now it says windows updates lol Now she is taking me to teamviewer Sr360- some random code. Refund id 16EW18. She gets so triggered her name is Emelia.

1 Like

Just now I called this “Norton” scam number and a guy answered in case anybody wants to call

2 Likes

Got Jerry to help me cancel Norton subscription. He wanted me to install Anydesk and that did not work.

Now he wants me to use Quick Assist to let him access my PC.

1 Like

Cool! Every minute they are on THEIR toll-free number that is toll-free to the CALLERS, they increase their phone bill! Not to mention that they are also wasting their time! Way to go, @Matherchod! I have some time to kill before a guy from the door company comes to measure so that they doors can be made

1 Like

Ok 877 8710708 I am with the very shy Miss Emelly Wilson , nice girl but Clueless. She told me she was getting many nuisance call’s Today !!!

2 Likes

Yeah @colbags, I have harassed her as well as other criminal colleagues of hers. I plead guilty! :grin:

1 Like

877-871-0708 Still Active Malechode Wednesday3-22-23 2:03PM EST

He abused me in Hindi (877) 871-0708

1 Like

Thats not right. let me call them now.

1 Like

He will pay dearly😡

1 Like

(877) 871-0708 … Yes, I have been harassing and hammering this number today because they keep answering! They are seething with anger!

@drwat, you and me and so many other users in this website are used to their abuse.

Doc, if each of us had a dollar for every time a scammer abused us verbally, each of us would be rich!

Haha @Matherchod! We all want to bait and/or harass these criminals!

Wait, I see our top-notch colleague @Dragon1 is on the case too! :+1:

2 Likes

Today, 23-Mar-2023, Thursday, I just got home and for the first time today I am calling this toll-free number to see if the scammers are using it still.

Yes, a woman with foreign accent just answered as customer suppoat

gonna give all these benchods a taste of musical medicine of keeping me on hold while I troll them… what does it feel like to be on hold with me lmao

1 Like

Haha, @ObamaIsntReal!

I remember you were giving a scammer, in another post of yours recently, a taste of the “Do you think I’m Sexy” medicine of Rod Stewart.

I am sure you have a large repertoire of musical medicine to give these benchods and maderchods! :+1:

She is waiting for me to return to the phone. I do not have a virtual machine, so I lied to her and used something I have used before.
Oh no! My grandson who is two years old and who was running around the living room with only his diapers on just defecated in his diapers and little balls of feces fell out of his diapers onto the living room floor. Honey, could you take care of this rug rat of a grandchild that you insist we babysit during the weekdays? Oh shit, my wife passed out. She started drinking her wine two hours ago! Ma’am, could you please wait a few minutes so that I at least can pick up the little balls of feces that fell out of my less than intelligent grandson’s diapers? Please Ma’am, I’ll be back … oh no, the dog is walking on the balls of feces!.

She said grudgingly, “Okay.”

Okay, I am returning to the phone call to see if she is still on the phone call.

1 Like

I am trying hold music (Brockway Mountain) now. I love making them lose patience, and they fall for it everytime it seems lmao. hearing their reactions is priceless.

1 Like