Norton LifeLock Refund Scam

Scam Number: 856-291-0622
Scammer’s Website or Email: Email
Additional information about this scam:

Changed to Norton, but using Paypal as the invoice template

As always what you do with this number is up to you. We take no responsibility.

2 Likes

(856) 291-0622 Still Active

Funny: Invoice says “PalPay Inc Unite states”
Pay $349.85, actual total $449.99

2 Likes

I can see that…hmmm

Also this is a PayPal Inc Unite states scam, not a Norton Lifelock, as the invoice so clearly attests to.
It says to call PayPal Services Support and at the bottom again it says if there are any issues with Order Please reach out to PayPal inc (random words capitalised throughout the very genuine looking email, for reasons only known to scamming fuckheads and those who failed second grade grammar classes)

I expect nothing less from mental midgets who do this crap.
How anyone could be fooled by this, shows precisely just how stupid and uneducated western civilisation has become.
I bet they know all about pronouns and what the current thing is everyone should be supporting though.
How tragic. :thinking: :pensive:

1 Like

Hehehehe

I’m still perplexed as to how there can be two entirely different amounts payable to be due

Screenshot 2022-08-28 132239

Even if fake taxes were applicable, there can’t be around 26% tax to be added in a column which is missing from their wonderfully though out and grammatically perfect invoice.

:joy:

2 Likes

Something else amuses me which I see a lot of and hear on hundreds of numbers which clearly are not toll free numbers
These shitheads are too poor to run their garbage scams on actual toll free numbers, so they feel the need to reinforce the issue either by saying it in their crap emails, or in hundreds of ivr menus I hear all the time, while searching through thousands of numbers to find where they’re running their scams every day.
It says it right there, or they said it in the ivr menu, so it must be true…right?
All toll free numbers start with an 8 and some of them have a 5 next, yep that sound legit to me. :+1:
I hear crap such as, “You can also call us on our toll free number 802-xxx-xxxx”, or things similar to that, when you have dialled a toll free number of theirs but they would rather you call on one of their hundreds of inbounds which don’t cost them a fortune.
Things like this are everywhere around the place.
If only I could be arsed saving them all.
I could start a giggleworthy thread

Screenshot 2022-08-28 134047

1 Like