Norton Impersonators - 877-945-0050

Scam Number: 877-945-0050
Scammer’s Website or Email: Erik Welch <[email protected]>
Additional information about this scam: Received an email below. The scammers were active as of this morning.

@Jhawk @MajorLeeAwesome @Hviezdoslav @T-REX @Tillianne @CatMan @OfclyGoodenough @drwat @SouthernCulture_x @LordOfTheRings

6 Likes

voicemail coming up

3 Likes

@MehNamesJeff - look at that! Our fake Norton friends are back!

3 Likes

800TollFreeNow line, “Justin” answers as “Suppoat” or the “Cancellation Department” for “Norton 360 Lifelock” and refused to provide “suppoat”

3 Likes

Hmm, I wonder if they got spooked or overwhelmed… They were active this morning. Well, you can always leave “fun” voicemails for them :wink:

4 Likes

When they say “suppoat”, for some reason I tend to rhyme it with the word “throatgoat” (which I think many of them may be) :grin: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

4 Likes

HIGHLIGHTS FROM VIRTUAL MACHINE BAIT:

• The scammer will falsely claim my identity was stolen to make a subscription from Houston, Texas, prompting me to “cancel” by “opening the Google Chrome” and going to tphelp.info (Code: 30365/03846, IP: 79.124.60.189 :bulgaria:). I falsely claimed the download wasn’t working, so they proceeded to send a “cancellation form” to my n onexistent gmail.
3 Likes

They are so predictably dumb that it is almost not funny to mess with these idiots.

2 Likes

Mike Davis, Daniel Cook screen connect tphelp.info
Chandigarh city, Punjab India
Uttam Dhillon DOJ imposter

3 Likes

“Officer” Uttam Dhillon (4-5 years ago he was IRS scammer. That name is back as DoJ officer in PayPal/Norton scam.
FTC officer Uttam Dhillon (PayPal Norton) Dhillon is a Punjabi name. Uttam Dhillon name was a real officer. iRS scammers used that name in many many scam 4-5 years ago.

3 Likes

These criminals are still active and are answering as “Norton”. The carrier seems to refuse to take them down, despite me contacting them about the issue and presenting evidence of fraud.

@drwat @Jhawk @JusticeinTexas @CatMan @MajorLeeAwesome @MehNamesJeff @Tillianne @T-REX @SouthernCulture_x

8 Likes

What carrier is it?

4 Likes

800 Toll Free Now. They notoriously ignore valid complaints. Their emails are:

[email protected], [email protected]

4 Likes

they are not probably happy right now if this number got shut down
I was just taking access to some of my system
I curse that person

5 Likes

Thanks. If other folks can help me with reporting the issue to 800 Toll Free Now, it would be great! It is very tiresome that many carriers refuse to take action on fraudsters!

Emails for them are: [email protected], [email protected]

4 Likes

David Luiz

3 Likes