Norton Impersonation - 8552090981 and 805-706-6134

Scam Number: 805-706-6134 and 855-209-0981
Scammer’s Website or Email: [email protected]
Additional information about this scam: I received an email targeting me specifically with a fake Norton telephone number. Please see proof below:

2 Likes

This call center is already triggered at 08:45 central time. The scammer Eric say’s he makes more money in a day than I will make in a month. I explained the difference in stealing vs earning but this inbred PoS has no clue.

2 Likes

Yes, I had literally just gotten it around 8 AM, and they got upset easily with me too! Let’s make these criminals REALLY frustrated and angry, shall we?

I encourage everyone to help the public by reporting the carrier to Norton executives: [email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]

I always blame the VOIP carriers who turn a blind eye to such scams. They often know of robocalls and other illegal behaviors, but they choose to ignore it out of immense greed. The best way to handle it is to report it to authorities and large companies whose names they tarnish. Then, some big companies will and do sue them for this ongoing issue.

2 Likes

80-5 706 6134 zack , craig , james , eric , paul and quy who calls himself stevejohn and others are all looking to do the ole financial frauds. The pussies have temporary stopped picking up any of my embarrassing harassing calls .

2 Likes

They just called me back from 8552090981. And emailed me too. See proof below:

2 Likes

Landline number, HD Carrier.

8-ring hang.

2 Likes

Actually, it is a VOIP. I researched HD Carrier - they only do VOIP. I already reported it to them :slight_smile: There is now a new TN: 855-209-0981

2 Likes

805 706 6134
Learned from jordan after harassing idiot , my account is in GER which means generated which is total joke.
I have them nervous as I have been speaking to few that claim they have some kind of authority , I just threaten him as he would not give me his name “you better be concerned doing that financial fraud shit do you understand me”. Not that means anything to the clusterfuckers .

2 Likes

I would encourage everyone to report this criminal behavior to carriers. They are as follows:

1. 855-209-0981 - Bandwidth (email - [email protected])

2. 805-706-6134 - HD Carrier (emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])

Thanks!

@Jhawk @MehNamesJeff @Hviezdoslav @drwat @Tillianne @MajorLeeAwesome

6 Likes

Norton Life Lock Steven Watson 805 706 6134 call back No 717.833.4381

3 Likes

Call back No 802.622.1376 Mike Williams

3 Likes

VoIP number, Google Voice.

1 Like

Eric Wilson
Visakhapatnam city, seaport city in eastern India
PayPal Norton scam