"Norton Customer Support" SCAMMERS - (888) 688-0040 (includes live chat)

Popup - https://norton-support.geeksquad-helps.com/supports/

Registered by Kuldeep Kumar Mishra in Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India via PublicDomainRegistry on January 6, 2022 - Whois geeksquad-helps.com

Associated Phone Numbers:
(888) 688-0040

+91 097117 56298

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Associated Physical Address: Flat No,. 59 B Gokuldham Apartment, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India, 201304

Associated IP Address - 148.251.31.172

1 Like

Just getting voicemail. Called me back from the same number.

website now down, or they blocked my vpn ip - skeptical.

They also offer “McAfee support” - Security Solutions: Endpoint, Cloud, Network, Antivirus, Malware | McAfee (geeksquad-helps.com)

2 Likes

website also seems down, for me at least.

Did anyone call the scammer number: 888 688 0040? I’m making a report and the carrier (Inteliquent) will want to know the time and date called.

Also, the website is still up. They did something to cover themselves up.
CtqxmisnGZ

Ah. They mass deleted things because they were getting too many baiters.

[size=5]Update (!) 2022.04.25[/size]

I have got the norton-support.geeksquad-helps[dot]
banned from their domain provider

I will report the McAfee one as well [Successful]

Correspondence attached

Hello Axello,
Thank you for your notification.
Please note, we have investigated the reported issue and we have suspended the domain name ‘geeksquad-helps[.]com’
Feel free to contact us in case of any further queries. ,
Regards,
Abuse Mitigation Team
PublicDomainRegistry

2 Likes

It is now special promotions for Medical Alert and Medicare benefits. All fake of course. Lady sounded like a chipmunk or Minnie Mouse with an accent. At first she said the number changed and they were not Medicare related and when I said oK that was what I was calling about she did a turnaround and said OH WE ARE MEDICARE!

1 Like

Do they a website or gimme the 1800 number and I will file an abuse report (RE :JusticeInTEXAS)