Norton cold-caller - ‪(213) 468-1982‬ & (800) 525-1735

VoIP number, ONVOY

“Yeah, hello Norton User/. This is Mike and and I’m the computer technicians from the Nortons support center, and the reason for this call today is because of them how we are keep receiving some unusual or access from your Norton account. We have received some of the unauthorized access from some foreign or unauthorized locations like Russia and some part of China. And that is the reason our security team is concerned about your confidential details such as your Social Security your banking information. And so Because you are the subscriber of Norton support that’s the responsibility of our team to provide you the security, but somehow we are receiving some unauthorized access from your account. But if you believe that you have not made any changes or if you have not visited any third party websites Or if you have not shared any of your information with anyone then do give us a call to our support center of Norton to update the security and to do check up. So that we can remove those unauthorized access and can upgrade your security. You can also reach us on the toll free number available. That is (800) 525-1735. Thank you and have a good day.”

VoIP number, VONAGE

3 Likes

(213) 468-1982 is down, but the 800 seems to be up and answering

2 Likes

213-468-1982 Peter Moore Wednesday 10-11-23 1:57PM EST

800-525-1735 Gary

1 Like

Hear an angry victim

2 Likes

I like hearing this more than the victim. That broke my heart.

1 Like

That desperate victim bit was heart-wrenching, but one silver lining here is that the Dr. Phil lines came from me. Just wish that the audio from the scammers were also recorded because their reactions were pure gold.

2 Likes

Oct 11 2:11PM EST
800-525-1735
Got ahold of Gary. He complained that “my coworkers” had be calling him and his colleagues and making rude comments. Claimed that they were a web development firm that goes by many names including:
icloudexpert.com
techeorsolutions.com

I don’t trust Gary.

1 Like