Norton bhenchod

Scam Number: (701) 404-1532
Domain Used: ultraviewer.net
Extra Info: Bryan/Brian (depends on how you want to spell it) from Norton Lifelock Support called. Asking If I receive mail regarding my computers security maintenance, asking if I wanna cancel/renew, wants me in front of my PC so he direct me to a refund form. Wants me to press WIN+R and type in what I put in the Domain Used section and click “download” and click the first option and wants me to open the file. Asked how long I was using my PC for, I said 3 1/2 years (not true lmao). Claims he’s been working at Norton for the past 2 years and it’s a good job. Nothing is heard in the background, assuming he’s working alone, at home or something lol. I gave him a made up id+pass fyi.

UPDATE: About 15 minutes of his time wasted! First call. He ended up hanging up, I think he latched onto the fake id + pass. Second call, no answer. TextNow VM. Fake Details I gave btw - ID: 1 705 984 / PASS: 8295. Backwards to one I looked up online, google images. Asked me to restart the application the first time round tho lol.

UPDATE 2: Wasted an extra min or so, claims line got disconnected and my phone wasn’t ringing so he couldn’t reach me when calling. Claimed everything was cancelled. When he asked if there was anything else he could for me I asked him if he could help me with terrimakichoot and to stop scamming people. Was talking in a depressed voice fyi this whole time in the second call. Started cussing me out and shit, claimed he was my godfather lmao.

UPDATE 3: Third call, he answered. He didn’t talk. I said HI BRYAN/BRIAN, OR SHOULD I SAY RAKESH.
He hung up again. On my fourth call, number not in service, he blocked me, as I am writing this part. Tell him I say hi lmao.

1 Like

textmail subscriber not available leave message . just letting it run on.

1 Like

playing The benchod song in his voicemail, dunno if it gets recoreded

1 Like

Spam texted :monkey::monkey::monkey:pics from both phones he blocked me :joy:

1 Like