Norton 888-482-2230

Scam Number: 888-482-2230
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

5 Likes

Jacob Carter answered, he wants me to be sitting in front of my computer. You all know the rest of the story.

Go get 'em!

2 Likes

Now they are saying they’re from McAfee

2 Likes

Yes they are @takedown2123 …on with them now.

2 Likes

How the hell can anybody fall for this crapola? I mean the grammer is so bad and there is no capitalization. I just don’t get it. I just reported a USAA scam to USAA by phone and email. At least they put some effort into the fake website.

3 Likes

After I hung up (so I can post this) dude called me back, saying he’s from McAfee. I said I have no idea what you’re talking about, I never called you, my number must have been spoofed in caller ID. In fact, I’m in the grocery store right now. So he proceeds by telling me to buy a $100 gift card at the grocery store so that my caller ID cannot be spoofed in the future.

Desperate nincompoops.

2 Likes

I just called now for the first time but I got, “The person you are trying to reach is not available. Good bye.” I did not get a message machine.

Drat, maybe I am late to the party! I wanted to participate with the crapola of these nincompoops. (The words “crapola” and “nincompoops” are some of my favorite words!)

I’ll try again a bit later though.

3 Likes

They are just so stupid. And evil.

Just now I tried again 888-482-2230 and a guy answered with a tired “hello” and I am on phone now …they must have been getting hit hard today as he sounds demoralized … I am baiting him now

1 Like

Kolkata IP 45.250.49.223

3 Likes

Yeah I referenced Kolkata, and boy did he get scared. I spent 45 on a call with him, And then I went on a rant about how we should start promoting vigilantism via news stations. out of all things, the kolkata thing got him very spooked.

1 Like

Another Number:

Alias: Peter Smith
(217) 319-3496

notes:
He made me install Team Viewer on my Virtual Machine, then he Made me go another client that used the 5 digit number code. Then he let himself free to install any desk. Then he proceeded to open the task manager to say my “refund has been processed”. What an odd dude.

1 Like

ISP: Lokenath Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

1 Like

Still active as of 6:00 PM EST, 11-24-22

they’re active

1 Like

First human hung up on me. Second human said “f-ck you.”

Can anyone translate what they said?

Jacob Carter…David…Call Back Number 917.732.5064

1 Like

Got into an enjoyable 10 minute cuss fight with the idiot .:joy::joy::joy:Stupid chutiya

Scared david by telling him some stuff in hindi and telling him what street he was on. His reaction was gild knowing what he said.

1 Like