Norton 866-494-4338, 347-980-1299

Scammer’s Number: 866-494-4338, 347-980-1299
Domains Used:
Extra Info: Via badnumbers.info

They are spicy, but Paul is helpful LOL.

4 Likes

Damn! They are mega-triggered!! :joy::joy:

1 Like

IP 110.226.248.125

2 Likes

I’m not a computer guy, doc. You amaze me that you find this info!!

2 Likes

I just baited them and used Wireshark

1 Like

Tits on Solly!! Got into their machine. They won’t be mucking any longer! Great find brother! :wave:

2 Likes

Jajajajaj! Tits on Solly :rofl: :rofl:
Can we get flair on this site, and if so I want ‘Tits on Solly’ to be my flair :slight_smile:

I’m a sports official and “tits on” means you are perfectly on the beat and not missing anything! That would be a great “flair”…‘tits on Solly’, :point_up_2: :crossed_fingers: :+1:

1 Like

That’s awesome!!!
Good golly, tits on solly!!!

2 Likes

Oh Brother, that’s F’ing awesome! LOVE it!!! :wave:

1 Like

Hey Sol, I’m new to this whole thing. I just had a scam deal with a supposed Norton Security Lock guy who was really aggressive and wanted me to give him access to my computer to send me a cancelation form for charges they claimed I’d made for an annual Norton package (that I didn’t buy). I ended up hanging up on him and he called right back even more aggressive, saying that any charges to my account I would be responsible for. I tried to record the call but he hung up. I’m not sure what Proactive steps can be made to block this crap. What do you do?

1 Like

Hiya @ScammersSuck8
The most important thing is to never use your real phone. No matter what.
Other than that, if you want to get rid of him just block his number. And of course never allow remote access to them. If you want to get into scam-baiting a bit more then make sure you install a VM, there are some threads on this site to help you set up your VM and other software you might need.

2 Likes

Thanks for that insight. I was unaware that this was a scam until after I called the “support” number and talked with the guy. The red flags were there before, I just didn’t pay attention to them. There was no official Norton Security logo in the email. Upon further inspection I see that the email it was sent from is a gmail account. That didn’t come up until I dug into the details of the sender. I wasn’t using my own gmail account to see things easier. But I think it’s all handled. I removed any access to an outside computer or system to my computer and deleted the Teamviewer app. Since I didn’t actually go through with connecting with their network through the Teamviewer system, I should be ok there right?

1 Like

If you never gave the person the access code to connect to them then you should be fine :innocent:
I am so sorry they tried scamming you, but now you know how it works and how they do it, you had a suspicion from the get go, so that’s great!!
I hope you can warn your friends/family so they also are aware of these goons and their tactics.