NorScore, LLC, fraudulent credit monitoring - (226) 898-3983 & (855) 504-5101

Popup - http://www.backpr.online/ORdqax5nh69kk6Q

Registered via NameCheap on April 7, 2023 - Whois backpr.online

Associated Phone Number - (226) 898-3983

“Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice mail service that has not been initialized.”

Popup redirects users to Get Your Credit Scores Online (clickfreescore.com)

Registered via GoDaddy on July 22, 2016 (Updated September 22, 2022) - Whois clickfreescore.com

ClickFreeScore is a fraudulent credit monitoring website by NorScore, LLC. They are located at 1266 East Main Street Soundview Plaza Suite 700R, Stamford, CT, 06902.

According to the Better Business Bureau, however, the company is believed to be out of business with a physical location of 4845 Pearl East Cir Ste 101, Boulder, CO 80301-6113.

According to user complaints, the platform is designed to steal personal information and use it against them to purchase items. They will also register an account for you, which you can never access, and bill you $39.90/month after a 1-time payment of $1 to access your information.

Associated Phone Numbers:
(855) 504-5101

“Thank you for calling Customer Support. The next available team member will be happy to assist you. We also provide live chat customer support when you log into your account if you chose. Thanks again for calling, we’ll be right with you.”

“Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department. Please press 1 and someone will be with you shortly.”

“It’s a great day here at membership services, my name is Patrick. How can I assist you today?”

(855) 501-8211

“Hello, thank you for calling Manor Marketing Group.”

Associated Email Addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]

3 Likes

Spoke with Mike. Heavy Indian accent. Said he was in New York but could not tell me the governor’s name or anything else about it.

1 Like