Nigerian Scam 860-792-6138

On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 6:34 AM Gov. Folashodun Shonubi [email protected] [email protected] wrote:

I am Mr. Folashodun Shonubi. Acting Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. I have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials have made it to be in the past. Your awarded payment of inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations of scam victims without causing heart break to beneficiaries is my priority. I am well pleased to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your Consignment Boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance payment. He is currently in Bradley International Airport UNITED STATES on transit.

Contact your delivery man on this Email: ( [email protected] ) Phone Number: # +1 (860) 792-6138 then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr. Eric Powa. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him to get to your home address without missing his way. Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, closest airport to you and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call Mr. Eric Powa as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; direct line is # +1 (860) 792-6138 Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment box to your house without any further delay.

You are not expected to waste his time because he will make delivery to other beneficiary appointees. Please once you receive your consignment make sure you sign the recipient document to proof your satisfaction.

MR.FOLASHODUN SHONUBI,

EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA