Nigerian "Magic Doctor"

Scammer’s email: [email protected]
Scammer’s phone/WhatsApp: +2348115720823
Email sender: Julcia Adna [email protected]
Email title: (no subject)
Body: (Adina, )

MY SHORT TESTIMONY can be a great help to you or a neighbor. Please take the time to READ….

I never believed in internet magic wheels or spiritualist until I met Dr. ALASHIRA. In fact, he will continue to give his thanks and share his testimony to the whole world. My name is Adina Gilbert, please don’t call me a judge, but I’m just trying to share the good work Dr. ALASHIRA did for me. I really respect him because I was almost mad when my husband left me and the children without reason. We used to live happily until his attitude towards us began to change. I begged him to tell me what happened and the reason for his sudden change, but he still says nothing and he always tells me that everything is fine. But this attitude of my husband continued and it hurt my children and me. I was so confused and I never knew what to do. One day he left home and never came back. Oh, it was worse, and I almost went crazy. I received many wheel charms from the Internet, but the only thing he could do was to take my money with no result. And enough happened and the feeling that he killed my self, but I had to keep the coop alive because of our child.

One weekend, when I went through the Internet, I saw various testimonies about how a particular person helped various people. I was afraid to judge him because I had previous experience with these so-called magic wheels. But the last time I decided to give this man a trial on his email: [email protected] Ohhh, and it only took 72 hours, 3 days for this great man, Dr Alashira to get her husband back. He told me that my husband was under the influence of another woman but he was able to help me break the spell and brought my husband back to the house. Ohh you can imagine the joy and happiness in me, that’s why I continue to talk about the good deeds of this great man. And there was never any money from me to receive a little money for some items that I insisted must be the one who provides the money so that his magic can work for me. And now my husband loves me more than my expectations, and I was promoted at my workplace. Everything is just so good, and perfect for my family.

Never stop spreading the good news because it could be useful for you or a person close to you. Dr. ALASHIRA is God sent. He told me he could handle any problems, including:

(1) If you want your ex back.

(2) If you always have bad dreams.

(3) If you want to be supported in your office.

(4) You want women / men to flow after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) If you want to be rich.

(7) If you want to have your husband / wife to

yours forever.

(8) If you need financial assistance.

(9) Herbal care

(10) If you are unable to satisfy your wife

sex desire thanks

low erections.

(11) If your period refuses to come

on the day when

I suppose not even through streams.

(12) when he refused to be paid, people because of you?.

(13) solve the land problem and reclaim it.

(14) Did your family Denny like yours

right?

(15) make people listen to your words and I do

to wish

(16) Do you have a low sperm count?

(17) Bad Lucks

(18) HIV CURE

Give this big man a trial today and you’ll be glad you did. [email protected] Whatsapp +2348115720823 please friend contact or email him [email protected] Whatsapp or vibes [email protected]… please friend he is a great man just give it a try he will help you…