Other Possible Locations:
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria

IP Address 197.210.55.193
Country Nigeria, Lagos
Browser Chrome Mobile (80.0.3987.99)
Operating System Android 10
Device Tecno Mobile Spark 5 Pro
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; TECNO KD7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.99 Mobile Safari/537.36
Referring URL android-app://com.google.android.gm
Host Name 197.210.55.193
ISP MTN NIGERIA Communication limited

EMAIL SCRIPT:

Dear Sir,

I contacted you because I want you to work with me in this transaction. Based on financial Law on inheritance. It is the duty of the deceased to find and present another heir in a situation where nobody came up to claim the deceased estate. If fail to do that within the time provided by the law, it is considered that the deceased has no living relative and for that reason, such funds will be confiscated and shared 40% to the Ministry, while 60% goes into the Government treasury.

But if l present the heir: Since there was no will by the deceased , the new heir will need to obtain some legal documents from the France court which will automatically give him/her the legal right to claim and receive the heritage. If you wish to come over and witness the procedure, well. But if you cannot come over, everything goes well. I want to re-assure you that you have nothing to worry about or to lose; all I require is your mutual understanding and honest cooperation. Being a husband and a father of two, I cannot involve myself in illegal deals.

Back to the Procedures.

I will send to you an Estate claim application form which you should fill and send to financial department via email but before that, I want you to assure me that you will certainly transfer my share as soon as you receive the fund in your home account, it is important to be sure that I am not dealing with a selfish partner. Therefore i needed your details such as

1. Full name

2. Mobile number

3. Address

4. Country

5. Valid ID card

6. Occupation,and Sex

So that l can prepare an Application Form for you to sign it up and forward it to the financial of for the release of the inherit and transfer the fund into your owner account , please bear in mind that l am just inside that can release all the information, so we can get all the legal papers done in right according to Law.

Best Regards

Jacobs

1 Like

Good job, Radio!

1 Like