Hi all,

Semi-new to the scambaiting scene. Any tips, apps on how to better hide my location from scammers, troll them? ETC ETC ETC, List goes on. I’m sure this isn’t the first post someone like me has made. Any help would be appreciated.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks! Any tips, apps, tricks, great ways to mess with a scammers head with little effort lol?

Well I use textnow and 2nd line
for phone apps … I don’t have computer. 2 phones 4 apps …
there’s fake generators for everything … Bank name etc.
the goal is to piss them off troll them and make them shut
down their number.

2 Likes

@Draco has awesome advice!!!
A couple of textnow numbers, and if you really want to get more involved make sure you use a virtual machine. But other than that, just create some personas with a generator if you wish. Have fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

May I recommend TALKATONE? It’s what I’ve been using for a while. Very good app, you may encounter a login
problem at first, if your unlucky, but keep tapping a few times and it should work. Thank me later lol?

Also, does anyone have any good apps to use to troll scammers with? Like VM’s, bank related generating / personal information stuff… excellent (preferably in some way free) VPN to help me mask my IP as of course, those assholes like to try track.

Any further help will be appreciated. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Talkatone’s good.

For Virtual Machines I recommend VirtualBox https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O_So92aUKo Looks good for VirtualBox but I didn’t fully watch it. Windows 8.1 is used in that tutorial, I recommend 8.1 as it’s more modern than 7 so scammers are less likely to check for a vm, it performs better than 10 in a VM on lower ram. Ninite.com can mass install apps too.

For a VPN a good free one is ProtonVPN but paying for one is always recommended: I recommend Mullvad, Windscribe and there’s probably some other good ones. With Windscribe make a custom plan for $2.

For a fake bank https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aMy_5El1TE exists contact GimmeDaMoney#6969 on Discord for it. If you want to pay for one (has a ton of features like two fake bank one being the Bank of America bank) New Fake Bank and Scambait Tools! Responder Utilities BOA changed their demo page which is what it uses so it broke and sinister managed to fix it but it still needs some work do keep that in mind if your buying it just for Bank of America (which you shouldn’t it has many different features which makes it good imo)

Use a keylogger on your VM, I recommend BestX Keylogger (the free version) https://bestxsoftware.com/ as you never know what they are gonna type on their could give you some information.

Any Zelle or US Bank accounts (via wire etc.) you get I recommend reporting to Zelle if it’s a Zelle account and if its a bank account / wire info report it to the banks of those people or report it to bvoc.net they are pretty good at that stuff.

For redeeming google play https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GLw9ZXdngdvOLTv8VIQIE7LTv0Ysa6zt/view?usp=sharing use it on Edge for it to work, I didn’t make it http://scammer.info/u/arjhantoteck made it.

Also Here is why deleting files is pointless I highly recommend you and others to not attempt to gain access to their systems etc. due to the legality. Just wanted to post it here so you know deleting files isn’t the best thing you can do.

2 Likes

Textnow doesn’t properly verify emails so if a scammer blocks your number you can signup with another textnow account pretty easily.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you so much for all that information! Much appreciated. :slight_smile:
I actually have a shit basic computer ahaha so hopefully I can get VirtualBox to some what work and use it easy-ish. It’s a ASUS (x64) with only 4GB installed physical memory as it states in the SYSTEM INFORMATION. Lol.

Add Google Voice, TextMe, TextFree, FreeText to the list of free apps with phone numbers. If you have Android or an Android emulator, “Infinite Call” is a good free app to annoy them with. Set it to call 999 times and let it do it’s magic.
Of course a VPN is a must.
If you want to get more serious, VoIP lines can be had for less than $5/month each.

Probably not with 4GB of Ram. Unless your on a lightweight Linux distribution.

Hi,

Quick question in regards to the INFINITE CALL App (which is made by: MGGM right?). Does that call with my own SIM, or?? Also, what VPN’s can you recommend me that are actually good?

ASUS Type PC - Standard Windows 10. No changes as far as I know/remember.

Probably won’t work.

In terms of VPNs Mullvad, ProtonVPN (free version or paid) is good and there’s other options out there, look for one that’s good and is at a decent price.

You guys are all great! I’ve been lurking in the various scambaiting spots online for a while, and I actually used to do a lot of scambaiting back in the early-to-mid 00’s (when most of the scammers were 419’ers from Lagos), but recently I found out that a service recipient at the nonprofit organization I run got scammed out of a good chunk of money, and I have decided to jump back into the battle as a result. The advice on this site is a major aid in getting back up to speed.

Besides the fake banks listed above, are there any other options out there? I have resources at my disposal up to and including on-site servers, so anything is a possibility. It seems to me that if you want to keep the tech support scammers going, the bank is a big deal, and that’s the only bit I’m stuck on. That said, LS Denver looks very promising!

Jeffy - I hope I don’t derail your thread too much, and everyone else - thanks again for all the advice!

2 Likes

Welcome :smiley:

Not a problem. We salute youuu for your role. ahahaha! Welcome my friend.