New Version of the 419 email

Couple things I love about this: the email comes from Guernsey and the last paragraph trying so hard to make it look legit. As it happens it was in my spam folder.

Wally Adeyemo [email protected]

I am Wally Adeyemo, Deputy Secretary of the Treasury. Further details about me can be found on the official treasury website or via the link below;

Wally Adeyemo

With respect to all previously unpaid/unclaimed funds, the Treasury Department has provided and facilitated the deployment of capital to make sure all outstanding funds and benefits are paid to respective beneficiaries.

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York has been directed to expedite the payment of all outstanding compensation/inheritance funds and benefits owed to individuals and small businesses from previous years and be sure that all funds are paid to befitting beneficiaries before the end of this fiscal year.

As a result of this development, you have been selected alongside a few other beneficiaries to receive a payment of $1,250,000 (One Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars only).

In lieu of this, you are required to furnish me with your personal details as requested below to facilitate the processing of your payment;

(1) Full Names:

(2) Residential Address:

(3) Date of Birth:

(4) Phone/Cell Number:

(5) Occupation:

More so, it’s my concern to demand your ultimate honesty and cooperation to enable us expedite this payment. It is guaranteed that this process would be executed under a legitimate arrangement that would legally protect you from any breach of Law.

Get back to me as soon as you can.

Note: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, it is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider and ours. We urge you to treat it genuinely. The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally privileged.