New twist to extortion scams

Scam Number: None
Scammer’s Website or Email: None
Additional information about this scam: Blackmail scam reddit post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Scams/comments/xyt0zf/the_mail/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
Extortion scammers taking to physical mail. I urge those who see this to spread awareness on it. If you receive such a mail immediately file a complaint of stalking/harassment and clean up your PC/phone. Also try to get the sender address.

2 Likes

which type of scam is this

1 Like

Sextortion, a variant of extortion. In sextortion though they would threaten to send your intimate pics to your followers on social media, and most victims have social media accounts. Should’ve added the appropriate flair.

Yeah this is not new scammers who do this are the worst of the worst and deserve no mercy because they ruin peoples lives and laugh at their deaths. @AngelFat and I have seen Yahoo boys/Nigerian scammers laugh at people they lead to death.

2 Likes

why is this flagged?

1 Like

Bad language

1 Like

I’ve seen tech support scammers calling their victims even after their death. Also you remember that BBC video where scammers were laughing at a poor victim. It made many people upset and angry.

2 Likes