New Scammer Webpage and number

Here is a link to a tech support scammer website and number PS: Beware that the tech support scammer might threat you and curse at you (I tested the number and the tech support guy started cussing and going crazy.)

http://error4381.64ma01278814.failure-2prdazo1qwc.cricket/

Number:

Advice: Don't mess with the scammer too much or else you might get the scammer easily pissed off on the phone and hang up.

[[3,4],[3,4,15,27,33]]

Most scammers get pretty angry when they get a slew of prank calls btw xD

@iCe#10879 You got the right XD

I was going to like make a video on Microsoft Tech Support Scammers vs Windows Vista Beta 2 Build 5840 with working drivers in VMware with it ready for scam bating until on the phone I got cursed and insulted and the guy was acting crazy LOL!

@TheWINUser#10873 Advice: Don’t mess with the scammer too much or else you might get the scammer easily pissed off on the phone and hang up.

i think this happens with most scammers haha

Link redirects to YouTube

When I posted the link and number the website didn’t redirect to YouTube.

@heinekenprince#10894 First of all I never told them I was using VMware with Windows Vista Beta 2 they just started cussing and going crazy after asking if they were legit (so they could think that I didn’t know about scammers lol.). I actually prepared the VM to not show that it’s VMware and hid all the icons and programs such as msinfo32.exe, cmd.exe (replaced with fake cmd), etc…

@JacobsTechnology#10897 When I posted the link and number the website did not redirect to YouTube so I am not sure why it’s doing that to you.

Maybe Microsoft took it down or something?

@TheWINUser#10900 I also got redirected to YouTube…

@ppqq1#10902 I guess someone reported it to Microsoft and then Microsoft took it down I guess.

@TheWINUser#10903 Probably…

Does the number still work?

@TheWINUser#10899 Rlly? For me what I do is that I do tell them in the end that they are using VMWare (weemvare) and we end on a high note. Its actually better to tell them after 45 mins than ask if they are legit coz that can really piss them off (from my personal experience).

It works but it ask for an PC ID, which can’t be random.

@AnonyMouse#10914

Same

@AnonyMouse#10914 When I called I could just put in any number I would like and it should work.

@SuperLinkBro#10915 You can usually put in any number in (probably because they want to look legit even though they aren’t) and it should work.

[[3,4,15,27,33],[3,4,15,27]]