New scammer.info layout

Hi everyone! scammer.info just got a new look, we hope you guys like it.

We understand some members don’t like the new theme so you have the option to revert back to the old theme by going to your preferences in your account.

We also fixed the search feature that used to return a 500 error when you’re not logged in.

17 Likes

So, I go to account preferences and I don’t see where to change it. Not sure if I’m missing something or I’m just stupid (possibly both)

2 Likes

Go up to interface in account and it find at the top in the drop down menu, there’s 2 new options and default
Choose default.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I see nothing like that. Are you using a computer or a phone?

1 Like

Computer

2 Likes

When I did it and then refreshed my phone it automatically changed

2 Likes

I really like the new look!

3 Likes

refresh the website and it should pop up

2 Likes

I like that it has a ‘preview’ of the post. For example you can see if there is an image of a fake invoice or if you uploaded a screenshot.
Good job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the layout is nice, on a cell phone but I don’t like it on my computer

3 Likes

Changes can be a little disorientating to some, but it is often necessary when the site is evolving into a better experience for everyone’s benefit. I like it!

5 Likes

Have not master it probably never will but the approach of baiting and attacking the scammer could become more to our advantage to be able to put the scammer more on edge a little more when they are pulling this reckless shit on our consumers.

2 Likes

Eh. I changed it back to regular format.

3 Likes

As did I, though as discussed in another thread, that was just because I couldn’t navigate the site’s new format with my screen reader.

1 Like