Netflx has expired Need your Credit Card Info for FREE 90 Days!

https://www.backprojections.com/c/deal/v1/?affid=2&c1=&c2=aPpyX2a4eCYR&c3=&c4=&c5=&click_id=c49c45cfe05a4051bfd514622b40f323

CLICK ENTER TO “ENTER TO WIN!” ABOVE THIS TO INPUT INFO

Headers:
Received: from 10.217.137.14
by atlas120.free.mail.ne1.yahoo.com pod-id NONE with HTTPS; Sun, 22 Oct 2023 04:16:18 +0000
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-Originating-Ip: [40.95.31.71]
Received-SPF: fail (domain of onguard.com.my does not designate 40.95.31.71 as permitted sender)
Authentication-Results: atlas120.free.mail.ne1.yahoo.com;
dkim=perm_fail [email protected] header.s=k1;
spf=fail smtp.mailfrom=onguard.com.my;
dmarc=fail(p=NONE) header.from=bookspry.com;

1 Like

It’s a Microsoft Datacentre IP.

Big email providers like Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo and so on actually disguise the Originating IP to one of their many datacentre IP’s. I assume just for some form of sender anonymity reasons.

2 Likes

That and the fact that the website used has CloudFlare protection, which masks IP addresses from potential DDoS attacks.

2 Likes

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/support/report-unsafe-site-guest

Not sure what we can report but I have this link. Thanks

Associated Facebook Account - Facebook

Associated Instagram Account - SampleThat (@samplethatfree) • Instagram photos and videos

Associated Pinterest Account - SampleThat.com (samplethatfree) - Profile | Pinterest

Associated X Account - Sample That (@RealSampleThat) / X (twitter.com)

Associated Phone Numbers:
(561) 486-2530 (Onvoy)
‪(561) 363-6496‬ (Onvoy)
(718) 362-8274 (Peerless)

Associated Email Addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

BigPrizesToday is a subsidiary of SBG Media Enterprise LLC, which also does business as BigLuckyTimePrizes, MajorSweeps.com, GiftCardGrabber.com, SampleThat.com, InstantWinnerSweeps.com, PrizeSelector.com, HiddenMoneyTree.com and HiddenMoneyFinder.com Their location is unknown, as they list UPS Store locations for their mailing address.

SBG Media has been sued for breach of contract in Palm Beach, Florida.

2 Likes