"National Tax Solutions" - (858) 308-0423 & ‪(866) 744-1205‬

“Hello. This is Jennifer from Tax Solutions. I wanted to touch base with you to see if you still need any help with your tax debt. Also to see if we can qualify you for any of the existing programs that the IRS is currently offering. Please call 866-744-1205 for a free consultation. If I’m on the phone, please leave a message or another associate will assist you. The number again is 866-744-1205.”

Calls are picked up by National Tax Solutions, a fraudulent tax consultancy firm that doesn’t have a proper license to conduct business from the state of California. Despite this, they claim to do business from 7710 Hazard Center Dr #E, San Diego, CA 92108, which is a PostalAnnex, and 4660 La Jolla Village Dr #500 San Diego, CA 92122

Associated Phone Number - (800) 712-7200 (Calls are picked up by the Medical Alert Center)

Attempted callback from ‪(949) 860-9552‬

Scammer hung up after he said he’d give me the location of their business:

First scammer, First Burner - Hung up when asked for address.
First scammer, Second Bruner - Hung up when I asked why he had hung up on me.
Third Burner - Voice mail
Second Scammer, Fourth Burner - “Well, you’ve just proven you’re an idiot if you think we’re scammers.” “Okay, how are you going to prove you aren’t?” “This is how” and hangs up.

Friendly bunch.