National Police & Troopers Association - (929) 521-6254 & (315) 961-8870

https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/AC1a3140a8a2e2af9f8580ccfa46a022cb/Recordings/REd7532e8888d06bc2188672d41c0dcad3.mp3

“So can we please count on your support? Hello, this is the National Police and Trooper Association. We’re calling everyone to let them know the new drive is underway. Like always, your support will go to representing the needs of law enforcement officers, whether that be for better equipment, more staff, or fair wage. We also believe that the family of fallen officers should receive assistance. We are a special project of the International Union of Police Associations. So if we send you out an envelope, can we count on your non tax deductible support? Hello? There are three levels of support. There’s a 25. Hello, this is the National Police and Trooper Association. We’re calling everyone to let them know the new drive is underway. Like always, your support will go to representing the needs of law enforcement officers, whether that be for better equipment, more staff, or fair wage. We also believe that the family of fallen officers should receive assistance. We are special.”

Donations range from $25-50 and are only accepted through Visa/Mastercard.

Its satisfy exposing these thugs.
There caller Id even comes up saying
NATIONAL POLICE AND TROOPERS / NPTA
but only received there message saying
“your feature update cannot be updated”
complete and total criminal scam.
Wont take long to find other clowns that will answer the phone so I can get my morning scam fix .
Doctor has me cut back to five good clusterfucking FUCK pills daily.
It seems to be working as I am getting better at scamming the scammer.

Attempted callback from (315) 961-8870

Could not get anyone to pick up phone at the fund raising drive so I was unable make my $ 1000 donation , oh well , there loss.

I’ve come across these on some of my marathons through the twilight zone
I did have 9 of them from this last week, but they’ve become inactive over the last day or two.
There was a couple of the same old breast cancer PAC numbers which are silent now.
These things really make me angry, preying upon terrible diseases and afflictions
Have a chat with robo Dave

8774170041 Police PAC
8774170052 Police PAC
8889106617 American police officers alliance PAC

Another police alliance number that just called me:

877-216-4193