My Tech Support SCAM

1-855-698-3241 - claim to fix your computer

there are just weird noises and after 15 seconds they hang up wtf ?

They also seem to run something called VA Phone Support, their phone number is 1-866-641-8283 though I haven’t tested it.

I have also tracked them to an Indian based company found here http://www.computerhelpandsupport.net/ Their Registrant information is below:

Name: Ravi Massey

Organization: RSR Technologies

Address: C-104, Office 206 Sector 65

City: Noida

State / Province: Uttar, Pradesh

Postal Code: 201301

Phone: +91-813-076-4508

Email: [email protected]

@R34P3R#2360 Lol I called ravi and woke him up. I think he cursed at me in hindi

@scraps210#10606 Guys I am Indian. I am new here and I am getting hold of these things now. So if you get any news Phone Numbers that belong to India, (eg- begins with +91) please do tell that to me, I would be happy to poke them with my trash talks… :-PPP

@R34P3R#2360 @scraps210#10606 Guys I am Indian. I am new here and I am getting hold of these things now. So if you get any news Phone Numbers that belong to India, (eg- begins with +91) please do tell that to me, I would be happy to poke them with my trash talks… :-PPP

@R34P3R#2360 Hey, I called the man. I hung up the phone immediately. He called me back after few seconds, There is an app called True Caller, there I set up my identity as a police officer (PSI). In true caller, His id was named as Gaurav Malik.

I talked to him for a couple of minutes, then I was talking to him as I was knowing about his IRS scams, and he told me that He didn’t know the meaning of IRS ( actually I still don’t know, but I have seen many scams of IRS). Then he told me that I could look up his ip and trace him, he then asked his address, and I had my brain on 100% CPU usage, but still, my brain lagged but I told him that he was in Noida. Then he told me that he had rights of making call and then he told me that he was with Tech Support. then shits…

I got the call again. This time he was asking his complain number. Then I told him about this. Then he told me that he used to make webpages and all. Now he had messaged me in the whatsapp. and He seems to be legit non scammer. But the website, I don't know.

@sreyas#15967 interesting