MrBeast - (302) 363-8973 & (804) 246-2289

Caller denies doing the scam, as someone’s likely spoofing her number. She is working with T-Mobile to report the scam via Scam Shield. I sent her links to report the scams to the FTC and FBI.

“Please leave your message for (804) 246-2289. Sorry, mailbox is full. To send an SMS notification, press 5.”

Scammer is posing as “Dennis,” a personal assistant for MrBeast who passed away this past October. They only accept text messages, which to me has telltale signs of a 419 scam.

1 Like

already on it. see what I can squeeze out. Mr. Beast scams are really common now days. Especially on Youtube.

Scammer will ask how much you want and what you need the money for.

He will suggest that you receive $5,000 and will then ask for your name and location.

He will then ask if you are a Christian who goes to church and believes in the almighty God.

Left message , telling her that I am reading here online that you are scammer and do you think you are better scammer than me ? and also do you suck large bolony pony if you THINK and DO please call me back. Have nice day. SCAMMERS HATE THE QUESTION do you think you are better scammer than me .
Some will say yes , one of my less insulting ones for scammer , I tell them you have to be proud that your better scammer you must hold your head up feeling your good scammer.

The first number is SPOOFED yes I just called got the voice mail left a message warning the individual that her number had been spoofed and to feel free to get in touch if they had any other questions but that first number is definitely spoofed.

He will then ask if you have a Bible at home and that you will use the money wisely.

1 Like

was still up scamming, and called me three times (timestamp 2:18 PM CST, Dec. 29, 2022).