Mr. Cheng Saephan, “Mega-Billion” Email Scammer

Email sender: [email protected]
Email title: Mr. Cheng Saephan
Body:
Hello,

I am Mr. Cheng Saephan, the mega winner of $1.3 Billion United States Dollars in the April 2024 Mega Billion Jackpot. My wife Duanpen and I, along with our family friend Laiza Chao won this mega billion Jackpot as announced on Monday, April 29, 2024. After Taxes were deducted and the split of the winnings with our friend Laiza. In lieu of cancer I have been battling with for the past 8 years, I’m donating to 10 random individuals to show gratitude for being alive till date. If you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball.

I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations and also disabled people in the USA . I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1,000,000 Million USD to you as one of the selected 10, to verify my winnings please see my youtube website page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w-LPLYdguA

The intention of this email is to be of immense blessing to people around the world. My team (Cheng Saephan Charity Foundation) and myself are currently in Ivory Coast doing some Charity Projects by Building free schools, free hospitals and helping the sick,poor,hungry and disabled people in the rural areas and also to help humanity, especially during these trying times.

With my health issue I cannot continue to amass wealth without giving out. I have not very much to spend money on, so I am indulging myself with such an act that will be considered a blessing to others. It is my hope that as you receive this money it would be of great use to you and that you can also assist others in need from it.

As I send this message to you, I also sent to others too, I sent to churches, Orphanages, and individuals, each Bonafide beneficiary will receive a Freewill Donation of 1 Million Usd each from me.

All this being said, if you know you are ready to receive your donation funds of 1 Million Usd. Kindly confirm readiness by formally introducing yourself in detail as listed below.

*Full Name:
*Phone Number:

Thereafter, I shall grant a letter of authorization to my account officer in charge of my donation funds to enable him release the donation funds of 1 Million Usd to you.

Hope this brings everlasting happiness to you and your family.

Regards
Mr. Cheng Saephan

He replied back to me
I said my wife deleted the email
And asked him to send it back
HE SENT IT

1 Like