Mr. Albert Jonathan (SCAM)

Email sender: Mr. Albert Jonathan [email protected]
Email title: Re:
Body: Greetings to you, my name is Albert Jonathan, I have a very urgent beneficial proposal deal that will be of great benefit to you. If interested, kindly reply to me back. I await your response. Best Regards Albert Jonathan
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information of the Department. This message is intended only for you. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited by the Department. If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it, notify the sender and inform the Call Centre. This e-mail reply is only intended to provide clarity/explanation to the request mail. It cannot be used for any legal purposes. This e-mail is of confidential nature and intended solely for the use of the individual/entity to whom they are addressed and not binding any agreement on behalf of the department.

Reply-to email address is [email protected].

1 Like

Greetings to you,

It is good to get your response to my earlier message regarding a beneficial proposal deal. I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by contacting you through this means for a business transaction of this magnitude. For these reasons, I want our communication to be basically through email for now. I want you to partner with me in getting back the money (9.8 Million Pounds) left behind in a fixed deposit account in our bank by a citizen of this country, Mrs. Laura S. Greg. If this will endanger your position and reputation, I would not have contacted you. This is safe and beneficial. I am presently the operations manager of our bank in London and please do not expose this transaction for any reason, I will give you more information about myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you write again.

The Late Mrs. Laura S. Greg lived and worked in the UK as an international businesswoman. She deposited in our bank the sum of Nine Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds as fixed deposit. This deposit has long matured and has gone dormant since ten years after the deposit and as at today, it is now about twenty two years from the time of the deposit since (1998) and the interest stopped 10 years from the time of deposit as agreed as it was not renewed. We tried to reach her and could not. Her telephone number could not be reached, emails sent to her kept bouncing back as undelivered and we never got any response from the letters posted to her residential address. This issue prompted me to carry out an independent investigation about her whereabouts since she did not provide a next of kin or beneficiary at the time she made the deposit with us. I later realized with shock that she died sometime in November 2004 of a heart related illness in St. Elizabeth Hospital, and I was able to get a copy of her death certificate which was issued in Jan 2005 with the help of a close friend working in the hospital where she died and I kept her death certificate safely with me. Her death was not reported to our bank from that time till this moment and nobody in our bank is aware of this. She was a kind hearted woman and she gave money out freely. I pray her soul rests in peace.

However, she does not have any children and she was just a divorcee as she filled in all her details in the bank form during the time of the deposit and no one and no relative of hers knows about the fixed deposit of her with our bank. Since this is the issue, I want you to apply as the next of kin of the deceased to claim the deposit from our bank since she does not have any children, no husband and since nobody else knows about this deposit. It does not matter whether you knew her or not, it does not matter if you have any kind of relationship with her or not. I will guide you all the way to make this claim. This is not a matter of being greedy or having ugly morals, it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in Government hands while we have the opportunity to live better with it. This is a risk free transaction, as I am the operations manager of our bank and the final approval of your application will be done by my department. Once it is approved, you will have the right to claim the money.And when it is transferred to you, I will come to meet with you in order to share the money which will be divided into two equal parts (50:50) for each of us after deducting all the costs incurred in getting the money.

With my influence, and if the need should arise, our bank will tender the necessary documents to appropriate authorities, like your country’s central bank to enable a smooth transfer of the money into your bank account. Everything will be done legally, have no fear about this as there will be no issues at all. Right now, I have all the copies of the documents relating to the fixed deposit of late Mrs. Laura S. Greg that you will file to back up this claim. All I require now is your honest cooperation to enable us to make this claim and we have to do this within the shortest time possible. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and I shall inform you on what to do next. If nothing is done immediately, the money will be returned to the government treasury as an abandoned fund and we will gain nothing from it. I am waiting for your consent in order to move to the next step towards getting the fund. Thank you and I am waiting.

Best regards,
Albert Jonathan

1 Like

Greetings to you,

Thanks for your quick response. In my quest to make sure that Late Mrs. Laura S. Greg’s hard earned money doesn’t end up in the wrong hands whereas someone such as you and I could make use of the money for the betterment of life, properties and a great benefit to both of us and even our families in the near future, these made me reach you. I work with Barclays Bank London. Like I have mentioned in my previous mail to you, with my influence, our bank will tender the necessary documents to your Country Central Bank to enable a smooth transfer of the money to your account. Everything will be done legally, have no fear about this, secondly, Late Mrs. Laura S. Greg did not declare any next of kin in the fixed deposit account documents he made with our bank, as long as the deposit documents with our bank is concerned, he has no next of kin recorded in them, you are free of any trouble or risk, this I assure you.

However, I am glad to have your consent in making this important claim with me, it is a serious transaction and should be taken as such at all times, I am certain that in less than 20 bank working days the money will be in your chosen bank account. You will only have to follow my directives to avoid mistakes in the process of making the claim. The truth about the whole issue is that our bank will turn this deposit to the national treasury if this claim is not made before November 25th, 2022 which was also stated by the bank management in the last letter our bank sent to Mrs Laura S Greg and it is important we act quickly in applying for the claim of the fixed deposit. As I previously assured you, you stand no risk of any kind in this because I am 100% sure that once you file an application, that it will be expressly processed and approved since it is my department that will approve it. It does not matter if you have any relationship with Late Mrs. Laura S. Greg or not, you do not have to worry for any reason. All I require is your honest co-operation and to give me my own share of the money once it is transferred into your bank account. Another important thing is for you to keep this transaction to yourself, it is very, very important that you maintain a strict confidentiality regarding this transaction to avoid third party complications.

To tell you a little of myself, I was born on the 14th day of March, 1957. I am a UK Citizen. Although I am originally from Alberta, Western part of Canada, I have long since become a UK Citizen as I have lived and worked in London for years with my wife and two daughters, I love my family very much and would not want to disappoint them for any reason. If I am not sure of what I am doing, I will not be doing this. Take this transaction very seriously and be careful to avoid mistakes. Any email you receive from our bank should first be forwarded to me so I can read it and advise you on it before you give a reply to it. Due to the time difference between here and your country, I do not see any chance of our bank calling you on the phone. If however you are called, always tell them to send you an email by claiming you do not understand their spoken English well. This is basically to avoid being asked questions you cannot give the right answers to, thereby jeopardizing our chances of getting the money. Even if they tell you to come in person to the UK, tell them you cannot come in person because of your busy schedule. These important roles are what you are to play, once you do them, be assured that we will receive the money and the interest on it as well. The interest is on a simple interest rate of 7% per annum. The amount we are going to get including the 10% interest of 7% is Fourteen Million, One Hundred And One Thousand And Sixty Five Pounds Only (14,101,065.00 Pounds) and this will go a long way to help our finances when shared 50% each between us.

The next thing I will do is to draft an application letter of claim which you will have to send to our bank through email. The application letter of claim will come with 5 attached documents: the certificate of deposit, Deed of lodge, UN Clearance Certificate, the last letter our bank sent to the late Mrs. Laura S. Greg and his death certificate. I got the documents from his file with us, except the death certificate which I got with the help of a close friend working in the hospital where she died as I did inform you in my previous email. But then, Please kindly reconfirm the below information to me and in my next mail, I will send you the fund documents and the application letter with our bank address.

1. Full Names:

2. Age and Marital Status

3. Address, City and State:

4. Profession:

5. Direct mobile number:

6. Copy of your identification (DRIVERS LICENCE OR COMPANY ID CARD):

I hope you will get back to me soon enough. And I assure you that once my department makes the necessary endorsement in regard to your application and also approves it, the money will be paid into any bank account you may provide, regardless of where the account is and I will join you for my own share. If there is anything you do not understand or wish to ask, you are to write and ask so I can have the issue cleared. For security reasons, please keep every communication I share with you regarding this transaction secret and confidential to yourself till the money gets to your account. Attached is my Passport id as a guarantee that this is a legitimate transaction, And I will also send you my photos once I get your details and once I gain your trust that you are ready to proceed and also ready to keep things confidential. I’m waiting for your response.

Best regards,
Albert Jonathan

Greetings to you,

I did receive your details and id copy which you sent me. I am doing everything to make sure the money is transferred to your account before the deadline date elapses and I am not resting just to ensure I follow up things for this transaction to be completed quickly. I am eager and serious about this matter. Therefore, I want you to put everything in order on your side and make sure you keep this transaction secret and confidential to yourself as I have maintained, till we finalize this whole transaction and the money is successfully transferred into your bank account.

For any business or transaction to succeed there must be honesty, sincerity, understanding and above all TRUST. I trust you with this money and I want you to reciprocate the same to me. I am sure that within 20 bank working days from now, the money will be fully transferred into your bank account.

In the email I sent to you before now (Sample: Application Letter of Claim), I have attached a copy of the Deposit Certificate, UN Clearance Certificate, deed of ledge, Death Certificate and a copy of the last letter that was sent to late Mrs Laura S Greg by our bank, I actually got them from his file, the death certificate was the only thing I got outside his file. I got it from the health office (Hospital) where he died. Our bank is not aware of his death as I have told you earlier. As you can see from the attached notification of the fixed deposit claim, the money gained a yearly interest of 7% within 10 years. The total amount that will be transferred to you is (14,101,065.00 Pounds).

You will have to send to our bank the application letter of claim together with the entire documents, attached to it through the email address I have provided. Please, do not make any mistakes about this and in no account should you include my name/email in all your correspondence with our bank.

Once the application is made, our bank will proceed with verification and approval. After the approval, they will notify you regarding the transfer and I will come over to your country later on for my own share. Please, handle everything carefully, I am trusting you with this and my life, do not talk to anyone about this, just live normally to avoid third party complications. If you are called on the phone by our bank to ask you any questions, tell them to send you an email to avoid mistakes. Attached is photo of myself and my Family.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Albert Jonathan

Barclays Bank Plc.

United Kingdom

Barclays Bank®: International Transfer Unit.

Re: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR APPLICATION LETTER

Description: Mrs Laura S. Greg Fixed Deposit Claim

Attn: Matthew Wang

We would like to take this opportunity to extend a warm welcome to you once again for contacting our Bank (Barclays Bank) a trading division of HSBC Bank, Lloyds Bank and NatWest Bank Registered in Borough London, United Kingdom.

Barclays Bank, is one of the most efficient commercial bank heading and leading bank in the United Kingdom, we are aware that in today’s changing world it is essential to stay ahead and you will soon discover that our vision is clear.

We are in receipt of your application letter of claim for the fixed deposit with account number: BCY/64154535 made by Mrs Laura S. Greg who you just informed us passed away, confirming through his Death Certificate you sent to us. The (Barclays Bank) is ever willing to render you quality service now and in the near future, we sympathize with you on your lost and we plead for any inconveniences this urgent proceedings might have caused you at this time. The Deposit Certificate, Deed Of Lodge, Certificate of Deposit, UN Anti-Money Laundering Clearance Certificate and Notification of fixed deposit claim letter which we would have required from an applicant other than the original depositor as prove of eligibility to make the claim has already been sent by you and it is the same as we have in our records.

However, you are required to download the attached Deposit Claim and Transfer Requisition Form, print and fill it properly with capital letters using either blue or black ink. Scan the fill forms along with your identification document and send it to us as an email attachment. Upon Receipt of it, we shall have your application fully processed and take the necessary steps to have the fixed deposit account active for immediate online transfer via the (Barclays) bank online transfer facilities into the bank account you will be providing (or any of your desired account anywhere) in the attached Deposit Claim and Requisition Form if approved as we will provide you the online access once activated.

NB;

***You are to include on attachment any valid identification document (Any Valid Identity Copy of yours) to support your claims.

Also, you would be required to provide us every information to this office with a scanned copy of any photo identity (very important) and note that the required documents and detailed information’s as given by you must be returned back to us by e-mail or fax ONLY. And be informed that your details will also have to undergo proper verification by our management team before we can proceed further on your claim.

Thanks for your co-operation, and your timely response will be highly appreciated, so that we can complete your transaction at the earliest.

Thank you for banking with us.

Regards,

Jes Staley

Customer Group Chief Executive Officer

Address: #1 Churchill Place, Barclays’ main headquarters in Canary Wharf,

London Borough of Tower Hamlets.

Address: #1 Churchill Place,
Barclays’ main headquarters in Canary Wharf,

For further inquiries, please call our fully interactive 24 hrs self service Contact Center on +44-7014211202 / +44-7031843857 / Fax: +448715031231 / Fax: +448715034101

Barclays Bank®, Customers satisfaction is guaranteed.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. An electronic message is not binding on its sender.
Any message referring to a binding engagement must be confirmed in writing and duly signed.
An electronic message is not binding on its sender.
Any message referring to a binding engagement must be confirmed in writing and duly signed.

Barclays Bank Plc.

United Kingdom

APPROVAL/INFORMATION/DOCUMENTS VERIFIED AND APPROVED/DORMANT ACCOUNT ACTIVATION

Re:- Dormant and Inactive Account, Activation Required

In reference to your application to claim the fixed deposit account (BCY/64154535 ) as made by late Mrs. Laura S. Greg, we have just urgently Duly Verified, Endorsed and Approved your application/documents/information which you have provided and as Recommended, the committee set-up in regard of the deposit has voted to Waived your being present in our bank before releasing the money to you. You are now the beneficiary of the fixed deposit amount (ÂŁ14,101,065.00 GBP including Interest ) and we will take all necessary measures to transfer the money to you with the 7% interest rate Per annum inclusive.

Be informed that your transaction has also been registered, confirmed and approved by our Registrars to be completed by our Head Of Money Transfer Unit.

Also, the funds £9,800,000.00 GBP was Been deposited in our Bank by Mrs. Laura S. Greg in a fixed deposit Account and as at today, the funds have Accrued interest. The Principal lodge funds £9,800,000.00 GBP and the total interest will be transferred into your Bank account without no deductions from it. This bring total amount of £14,101,065.00 GBP (Fourteen Million, One Hundred And One Thousand And Sixty Five British Pounds Sterling’s) to be transferred into your bank account.

Furthermore, we want to inform you that we will Open and activate an Online Account in your name and We shall as well Credit the funds into it and the transfer will be done Online Transfer and We shall provide you your Activated Online account access/login information / details so that you can be able to login online and access your funds balance online and we Shall also give you details on how you are to transfer your funds yourself from the online account online with our Banking System into your Bank account or any of your Bank account any where in the World once the online account is been open and activated. The online Transfer access is very convenient for beneficiary to transfer funds bit by bit or at one time into any other account anywhere in the World Without transfer been Monitored by any third party which make it very safe and reliable as the transfer will be secure.

We wish to also inform you once again that you are in the last and final process to claim your funds and Due to the fact that the deposit has been un-serviceable for close to 22 years the 10 years when the Fixed deposit terminated, you will be required to have the Dormant account activated before we proceed opening of the Online account for the transfer to be done. In this kind of beneficiary Transaction when fixed deposit account have been left un-serviceable for so many years, it is Mandatory that the Dormant account have to be activated by YOU the beneficiary (Matthew Wang) ÂŁ****960 GBP. Therefore, you are to pay the compulsory Dormant account activation fee of Nine Hundred And Sixty Pounds Only (ÂŁ960.00 GBP) charged on the dormant account, without this fee, we cannot do anything in the account. Based on the value of the fix deposit account been dormant and inactive till this day, Activation service is required on the account before effective cross border transfer into your submitted bank account can take effect via online transfer. The activation charges are based on the Capital amount. Below are the fixed deposit activation charges statistics:

Re: Activation Charges/Fee Statistics

*** Activation Charge =** ÂŁ****650.00 GBP

*** Service Charge =** ÂŁ****310.00 GBP

*** Total =** **ÂŁ****960 GBP Equivalent **$1,145.00 US Dollars

Going by today’s exchange rate, the £960 is same as One Thousand One Hundred And Forty Five Dollars ($1,145.00 US Dollars). As you are not here in the UK, we will provide you details / Instruction that will be convenient for you to effect/sent the payment which is most faster and convenient from your location through Our Correspondent agent bank account in the USA.

Note that due to Stringent Rules, the Funds is protected under Insurance covering of our Bank and Mrs Laura S. Greg when it was been lodged in our bank, which makes it impossible for us to deduct any amount from funds before it is transferred/remitted to you. This means that the above Dormant account activation fee for the dormant account cannot be deducted from your funds and also, no deductions can be made from the Interest the funds have accrue and it is compulsory to be paid by you (Matthew Wang).

Note that the fee is a refundable payment as it will be re-credited and added to your total funds to be transferred to you once the dormant account is activated and note also that we will open the online account and give your the online access for transfer of your funds within 24 Hours of confirming your payment for the Dormant account activation fee.

We request you to get back to us on when you will be effecting the payment for the Dormant account activation fee so that details can be sent to you to effect payment, before we can complete your transaction as fast as possible and be informed and rest assured that as soon as you pay the DORMANT Account activation fee, We shall open your online account on your name and we shall send you the online account access / login / details and information’s in which you can logon to our Banking system online from your private Phone or Computer to access your funds and as well transfer your funds into any of your bank account any where in the world without any inconveniences. Also, do be informed that once transfer is completed and reflect/credit in your bank account from the online account, we shall also send to you by DHL to your address all hard copies of documents backing the funds transfer that is after transfer MUST have been Completed Successfully.It is important you follow our given instructions for successful transfer because due to stringent rules, we cannot proceed transfer if you fail to comply with procedure and do bear in mind that the Dormant Account Activation fee is mandatory before we can proceed Transfer.

Upon your reply and readiness to make payment, you are to inform us so that we can send you details / instruction to effect payment for the 'DORMANT ACTIVATION FEE " IN-ORDER FOR US TO PROCEED TRANSFER.

Note once again that t****he fee is a refundable payment as it will be re-credited and added to your total funds to be transferred to you once the dormant account is activated

Attached is the Approval Notification.

Note: You are expected not to delay in paying the fee.

Your reference number is: BARC4723BK , be sure to always quote this each time you contact us.

Thanks for your co-operation, and your timely response will be highly Appreciated, so that we can complete your transaction at the earliest.

Regards,

Jes Staley

For further inquiries, please call our fully interactive 24 hrs self service Contact Center, BARCLAYS CONNECT, on +44-CODE CONNECT (+44-7014211202) , or +44-7031843857 / Fax: +448715031231 or Fax: +448715034101

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. An electronic message is not binding on its sender.

Barclays Bank Plc.

United Kingdom

INFORMATION/PAYMENT INSTRUCTION/PROCEED IMMEDIATELY WITH THE ACTIVATION FEE PAYMENT

Re:- Dormant and Inactive Account Activation Payment Instruction

In reference to your email concerning your request for Account for the payment, As you are not here in the United Kingdom and to make the payment easier for you over there at your location, Our Head Of Money Transfer Unit recommend you make the activation payment of ÂŁ960 GBP in Dollars Currency Only Equivalent $1,145.00 Dollars (One Thousand One Hundred And Forty Five Dollars) by Cash Deposit or transfer payment.

Make the activation fee payment only in Dollars Currency there by any fast means of depositing/transferring the payment through our correspondent agent account there in the USA. We prefer this method because it is quick. for payment confirmation by our correspondent agent. It is required of You to deposit or transfer the activation charges available to us to our Correspondent agent bank account as given below:

Pay the fee in Dollars ONLY to the below account:

ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR THE PAYMENT THERE IN USA $1,145.00 Dollars

BANK NAME: ACADEMY BANK

ACCOUNT NAME: NORMA MORA VILLAGOMEZ

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 9211117446

ROUNTING NUMBER: 107001481

BANK ADDRESS: 1325 N DENVER AVE, LOVELAND, CO 80537

HOUSE ADDRESS: 1310 MANFORD AVE UNIT C3, ESTES PARK CO 80517

After effecting the activation charges transfer/payment, all you have to do is to Scan/attach the payment transfer slip and have it sent to us on email attachments so that we can receive the equivalent in British Pounds here once our Correspondent agent confirms the payment to us which you will pay in the above account sent to you. Once the Payment is made, notify us by attaching the transfer slip to enable us facilitate the activation on the fixed deposit account and further Proceed with transfer of funds into your bank account.

It is important you proceed with the payment without delays. Once you effect the activation fee payment, then we will complete your funds transfer into your bank account within 24 Hours.

Your urgent action and co-operation is required to enable us to carry out our duty efficiently and transfer your money to you after the activation.

Note: Ensure to pay the fee there in the above USA account and in Dollar equivalent only since you are not here in UK.

Your reference number is: BARC4723BK, be sure to always quote this each time you contact us.

Thanks for your co-operation, and your timely response will be highly appreciated, so that we can complete your transaction at the earliest.

Regards,

Jes Staley

For further inquiries, please call our fully interactive 24 hrs self service Contact Center, BARCLAYS CONNECT, on +44-CODE CONNECT (+44-7014211202) , or +44-7031843857 / Fax: +448715031231 or Fax: +448715034101

Barclays Bank Plc.

United Kingdom

INFORMATION/PAYMENT INSTRUCTION

Re:- Dormant and Inactive Account Activation Payment Instruction

In Reference to your email requesting for Instruction / account details to proceed With the payment, You can as well do the transfer from USA to UK into the Account details below:

Instruction For Payment of ÂŁ****960 GBP Equivalent $1,145.00 US Dollars

Bank Name: NATIONWIDE BANK

Account Name: KIFODU AZANI AZANI

Account Number: 35004294

Sort code: 07-08-06

IBAN: GB82 NAIA 07080635 004294

SWIFT/BIC: NAIAGB21

After transferring the payment, you will be required to send on attachment the Transfer payment slip on email attachment for Our record and confirmation