Microsoft Tech Support Scam

Scam Number: 8663080191
Domain Used: https://static.waredot.com/updrivers/
Extra Info: found using "microsoft" "support" "number" -site:microsoft.com

1 Like

Callback number is 702-895-6230. This dope has called me back 7 times and stayed on the phone for over 5 minutes each time. He was offended by what i said. BOO HOO! I just take my earphone out and let him talk to nobody.

2 Likes

If only we had a dollar for every time we shake our heads at the IDIOCY of some of these criminals!

+1 (866) 308-0191 …I just now called and a guy answered and he said his name was what sounded like God or Goat. but he pronounced it like it was spelled Gode. I asked, “Your name is God or goat?” He said his name again and this time it seemed like his fake name is Scott but he pronounced it as Scote.

1 Like

RETARDS! He kept calling because I used a 27 word long expletive rant. He said it was not okay for a lady to talk that way. I said WHO SAID I WAS A LADY? Besides, idiot, all you do is r**e your women so obviously you don’t respect them. So he called back seven times until I played the most nasty Indian music I could find. Made Richard yell and the cat hide under the bed.

2 Likes

Drat! When I called just now from my TextNow number the callback 702-895-6230, it keeps popping up that the user is busy. (Only lately I have noticed this within TextNow when I call some scammer numbers.)

I tried calling the callback 702-895-6230 from my “Unknown Number” VOIP phone, but I got that 3-tone beeping that denotes the inability to connect to a working number.

1 Like

Weird. Keep calling the main number. They are still answering.

Who said I was a lady! Touche, @JusticeinTexas!

Ha! Richard and the kitty cat freaked out on the Indian music!

Drat. I would have liked to have had the opportunity to speak to that guy at the callback number! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I have him on the line now. His name is supposed to be JACK. You can figure out what I did with that.

1 Like

Cool, I’ll call (866) 308-0191 and ask to be put on hold until I can be connected to Jack as he was helping me but the call dropped. I’d like to inform him why his mother is NOT a lady, and for that matter why is grandmother and sister are NOT ladies.

EDIT: Drat, now that (866) 308-0191 is busy both from my TextNow and from my Unknown Number VOIP. I’ll try again this afternoon though!

2 Likes

HAHAHA! Good one!

He called me back to complain about your calls! He is really pissed. I really got to him.

2 Likes

I love to see teamwork :grin:

1 Like

I love to see teamwork!

I love to see it too man. U and Justin are killing it out here!

1 Like

Number is down!!

New number (951) 579-7758

1 Like

(951) 579-7758 Active. Mike answered

(870) 759-2467 Called me back

1 Like