Microsoft Support Scammer

NOTE: URL DEAD :slight_smile:
Scam Number: +1 (844) 612-1477
Scammer’s Website or Email: https://lobster-app-odpg8.ondigitalocean.app/werrx01/?phone=+1-844-612-1477
Additional information about this scam: Microsoft Support Scam, promoted through redirect/domain parking ad network Zeropark. Thanks @FIREFIGHTER619 , @MircoSoft, @AngelFat for responding to this post.

(844) 612-1477 Kevin answered. Tuesday 9-13-22 5:37PM EST

1 Like

http://instantlivehelps.com/
selectkart

2 Likes

URL dead.

Also, welcome to the community

1 Like

The website appears to be dead, they probably found out about me posting on this forum. I’m just trying to spread awareness about this issue, and this seemed like the most popular scambaiting forum around. So, I ended up posting on here.

Thanks all! I really appreciate you all being so welcoming to me. I’m new here and I’d love to get into scambaiting. The toll-free number doesn’t seem to be working right now but the website is still working. I’ve already reported the site to DigitalOcean’s Abuse Team, hopefully they will take it down quickly. The last time a similar scam was hosted on DigitalOcean, it took them 2 weeks to take it down so hopefully they won’t take as long this time.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @ModsHacksNCracks! Welcome aboard.

Thanks for reportin’ the site to DigitalOcean!

Or someone reported it. Scammers have visited this forum before, but it’s not clear how much.

1 Like

Yes, it really depends with them. I tend to report to Google Safe Browsing and Netcraft as well.

Still using the same PO BOX address.

I wonder if check payments are traceable.

Yup, that’s the address of the USPS in Buford Georgia. I have found complaints going back a year and a half about this.

Yes, by law enforcement and by banks

As check payments are made through the ACH network, I suppose that they are traceable. All checks have a routing number and account number which the bank the person deposits it at can debit the check issuer’s bank account.