Microsoft scammers (860) 598-0595 "$299.99"

Scam Number: (860) 598-0595
Scammer’s Website or Email: bsupport cloud
Additional information about this scam: Found on directoryyou, I gave the following details. Amount: 299.99, item: Windows Defender Advance Threat Protection, order ID: #8675309MS

https://directory.youmail.com/phone?phoneNumber=8605980595

Callback for Sam: (207) 721-2586

2 Likes

860-598-0595 Male Thursday 3-23-23 12:04PM EST

1 Like

Answering bright and early “Thank you for calling cancellation dept this is Freddie”

2 Likes

Spoke to a guy, who started talking to me Hindi and begs not to curse :smiley:

Asked him why he is scamming and being a chor (thief). Told him Karama will get you.

He is playing the “I am poor, can;t get a job, need to feed my family, and so on”

2 Likes

On with a Gandu that call’s himself Eric… He so slow its painful. trying to get a call back number Sol

1 Like

(860) 598-0595 Still active now

1 Like

I have also been on the phone with Eric. He is sooo stupid. It took him 20 minutes to figure out how to modify the number on my fake bank. He currently has me on hold. So I bet that he is talking to you right now.

1 Like

Got so fed up with Eric I hung up and got Sam on 480 7701489 Now he has put me on hold!!! God knows how they make any money.

2 Likes

Now this has turned into a refund scam. He is going to refund me $249. Wants me to get on Teamviewer.com.

1 Like

Eric put a file on my virtual machine that contains information about where I should wire the $20000 dollars to. It is a bank in Hong Kong. I am not sure what I should do to report it.

Currently Eric thinks I am driving to the bank. I told him my cell phone battery is dead and I have to charge it while driving. Then I hung up with him.

2 Likes

Hi Alan Green had many accounts for Hong Kong but not sure if you can report them from overseas.
Have a new call back number for the manager (Jack) 3862 736638 Good Luck Col

1 Like

Hi colbags, Thanks for the information. I have to go to work at the regular job. So I think I will call it quits for now. Eric will have to think that I am on an infinite drive to the bank.

I did get Eric’s callback number. It is 507-315-3168. He has called me back at that number about 5 times in the last 3 minutes. Too bad Eric, No money for you today.

Don’t work to hard!!! Col