Microsoft Scammer

Scam Number: 1-888-585-6444
Domain Used: Tech Support
Extra Info: Yesterday I got a call with this Toll free Number (1-888-585-6444) and some one told me “He is Daniel” and my computer is in trouble and giving him an Error MSG, and my Computer Do not have any security and I must need to get the security to secure my Computer, other wise my Computer Will crash and my detail will be compromised.After talking 15 minutes he told me there would be a charge $1199.20 for installing security and for Cleaning up my computer.

2 Likes

1200 that really is a scam my guy is only charging 450 lol

1 Like

Welcome!

Welcome to the community, @Dav_D! Thanks for creatin’ this thread.

1-888-585-6444 … It is ringing … still ringing … still ringing … still ringing. My TextNow call was answered but there was silence for 15 or 20 seconds while I said sincerely, “Hello? I’m calling Microsoft. Hello, are you there?” The person on the other end must have hung up the call without saying anything at all. They must be skittish. They must have been getting some baiting and/or harassing calls. :smile:

2 of the people who is know personally , got scammed by 8885856444 caller. First they connected the computer asked to do regular checkup, They didnt even asked the money. and at the end $30,000 and $16,000 was transferred from internet banking.