Microsoft Pop Up -> +1 (272) 207-1709

Link → http://oblamastaer.com/
Telephone Number → +1 (272) 207-1709
Country → United States (US)
Google Safebrowsing → False

Some recon for anyone that plans to call them its quite wordy but may be useful if you are trying to get serious intel on these guys.

Initial call was missed they called me back just after getting off of the phone with another scammer.
These guys seemed very organized in the way that the they had me do everything myself while they were watching me on remote software, they did not take my computer over and show meaningless things like the normal tech support scam they had me do all of their meaningless bs which really added validity if I were a real victim. They then convinced me I had been hacked and after some clever transfers to my “bank” and even playing the real automated voice message from my alleged bank told me that there was an unauthorized charge and that to solve it. I needed to go get 2000 dollars out and send a duplicate transfer. I kept them occupied for just over an hour while I did my recon and believe to have determined they are out of Sector 28, Gurugram, Haryana 122009, India. Seemed to have a great firewall which even blocked a syn or half open tcp scan I could not get much further and could not do a vuln assessment either.

They will have you download a software called Ultraviewer one I have never heard of and was not prepared for personally so be prepared for that.

1 Like

Nice expose Pyro!

1 Like

Lol. Called him and he replied with “it’s nothing. Just shut down our computer and restart and everything will be fine”

1 ring hang

lol that’s hilarious!

‪(669) 377-7661‬ this is the number he called me back on maybe you have better luck there.