Microsoft Chat

http://microsoftlivesupport.com/

Was going to the real Microsoft live chat last night and this came up in google, no idea if its real or not but it looks kinda fishy.

EDIT: I got them to click a Grabify Link whch they clicked and their details are:

IP: 157.49.14.2

Browser & OS: Chrome, Windows 7

Host Name: 157.49.14.2

ISP: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited

(Or you can see here - Screenshot by Lightshot )

I think this pretty much confirms its a scam.

@FOXYCallum1#9711 Doesn’t appear to be official Microsoft support. But they could just be a private support provider. Further investigation is required.

Also, just because it’s Indian doesn’t mean it’s fake. One of the Dell customer support call centers is actually in Bangalore.

@1337mathster#9712 I understand but as i was speaking to one they said they where in New Jersey, so they lied to me and went quiet after i said their IP comes back as India. They gave me a non existent address as well. Also just go to is microsoftlivesupport.com a scam? - Google Suche

And you can see many people saying its a scam. Now im 100% sure it is a scam.

@1337mathster#9712 I’ll try and get one connected to a VM later but my PC is broken at the moment.

Lol they told me I was located in India after I pasted their IP.

@scraps210#9729 Haha nice one, i couldn’t get one to speak to me again. Oh shit lol, you cant even speak to them anymore, its down :smiley:

@FOXYCallum1#9730 You can also send files to them. They’ll be back, I’m sure.

@scraps210#9731 Oh can you? I didn’t see an option. Send them a rat haha. Yeah, they’ll be back.

Another one

http://www.omnitechsupport.com/

@FOXYCallum1#9734 I FUCKING RATTED THEM!

Screenshot by Lightshot

That website can be defaced LOL

@iMoss#10571 Good work.

@Bryce#10570 good work!

Many scammer websites can be.

@Bryce#10570 you sent them the rat via file transfer on the chat?

I’ll take care of this, and find out.

they are a scam I am posting proof very soon

Here’s the proof - YouTube

What’s a grabify link and how do u get one

These guys are great. They’re so gullible.