Microsoft + Amazon + Apple scam

1 Like

1 ring hang

1 Like

callback (806) 416-8536

1 Like

Text now

2 Likes

Reporting to Bandwidth. They are great about shutting scams down.
Email [email protected] to report. Include all the evidence we have for proof.

806 416 8536 is down

2 Likes

Does something like that actually happen, though? Like, issuing a subpoena to this kind of company to get info about a scammer? I feel like they would have a hard time with prosecution considering the suspect is usually overseas.

1 Like

Whenever I report numbers to Bandwidth, they are very quick about contacting me and shutting down scams. Here’s how:

First, I email [email protected]
Next, I show the number and explain how the scam works
Then, someone gets back to me (a live human) and tells me he/she is looking into it
Then lastly, after a few minutes, I either get an email back (another live human 90-97% of the time) saying the number is shut down, that the account holding the number is terminated, or that the account has been suspended for a one-time offence. I never really subpoenaed Bandwidth before, mainly because I’m never in touch with victims (that’s because no one reaches out to me) and because I am a minor (I’m 16)

Ah, I’m a minor too. Interesting. Yeah, I was curious if it does happen though.

Every time I see a thread I always make reports. I encourage you to do the same because it helps raise awareness about scams.

Click here to find out the number carrier for any scammer number

I already report them, thanks for the suggestion though. I’m glad people are reporting scams.

1 Like

If the criminal is big, Justice department can ask for extradition.

Ah, I see. Got it. I don’t know how the legal system works, so I sound like an idiot on here, but I just thought I would ask lol

1 Like

Last year a big Indian scammer was traveling to Singapore. Justice department got hint of it. Singapore authorities complied with extradition request.

Neat - that is actually really interesting.

Slightly unrelated, but what you mentioned reminds me of this - I’ve been trying to get a 419 scammer to travel and walk in front of a public webcam, then alert the police there that he might be going there, tell them about the scam, etc., but I haven’t got a good opportunity yet, and I dunno if any police would go along with some Internet stranger’s plan to arrest a single, amateur scammer.

1 Like

Get in touch with “Mister Pricky” the best 419 scambaiter. His YT channel “Scambait Central”
Register free at https://scambaitingforum.com

I messaged him from the email on his channel:

1 Like