Microsoft Activation Key Scam

Website (Phishing Website): http://officesetup1.my-free.website/

Phone NUmber: 1-844-810-5725

Activation Phishing Scam...they will take your activation key, use It and then would charge you to give it.

they use TeamViewer ha idiots

Wow just what i needed.

@Jnteamed#4580 ha im gonna fuck em up

They used fast support for me, they were pretty boring as well, kept calling me a scammer myself but that was it :confused:

@FOXYCallum1#4584 why

He said that number could be false/hacked idk he sounded pretty sincere.

First, they can’t take any key because no control panel, second no explorer, third no regedit, fourth no syskey and taskmgr, and fifth fake cmd. Regardless whatever you do, only google chrome works and teamviewer.

@ronwayde#4537 Windows Activation keys (unless enterprise) can only be used once, so stealing your key really wouldn’t do them any good as it isn’t transferable.

@R34P3R#4609 I used keys from school before and it worked perfectly.

I think their key are enterprise. and it is found on the side of their computer.

@Jnteamed#4611 All schools I know of use Enterprise, not only to disable telemetry, but also because it’s far cheaper.

@R34P3R#4613 They are great so i can upgrade from home to pro.

[[3,4,5,15,16,17],[3,4,15,16,17]]

I called them, said that I cant speek english that well because im german, they gave me a german speaking guy screaming "Heil H*** at me. So I said: “Im gonna call the police” and did as if i would be calling the police. They changed theyr number just now.

I called this number just now and an indian male answered. He asked me if I was in front of my computer. I just sat there laughing at the fool. He asked me why I was laughing so much. I straight up told him he was just a scammer. I guess he wanted access to my vm, lol. I couldn’t be arsed with this guy. Just wanted to let you all know that the number is still active as I write this post.

ps: He sounded rather tired or had been smoking the good stuff ;)

When you google this number, you get this as a result:

https://usasupport.my-free.website/home

Cheers!!